Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THIS is why I love my Aussie!

Even with an ocean between us, Aussie and I spend a lot of time together - thanks to Skype.

We read. We write. We watch movies. We do puzzles. We play games. And of course we talk and share life stories. We support each other in our growth. We encourage each other to be the best we can be. And we inspire each other in our creativity.

Tonight this mock magazine cover was sent to me, having been created in twenty minutes by Aussie, from scratch. Seriously. With the exception of the photo, every detail right down to the barcode is Aussie's creation.

I just think this kind of off-the-cuff creativity is brilliant. And this is why I'm in love!

SEXZEE magazine cover

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Now that's just sweet. :)

alphawoman said...

Ahhhh...that is so cool.