Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dear Narcissus, IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU

Know what I love am curious about?

I love am curious about people who think all my personal life decisions have something to do with them, even when these same people want nothing to do with me and my life.

I love am curious about people disguised as friends who hug people, stab them in the back and twist the knife with a warm smile. How do they do that? These same people show their true colors when things don’t go according to their unspoken master plan. That’s my favorite.

I love am curious about conditional unconditional love. Seriously, wrap your brain around that one for a few decades.

I love am curious about family members who don’t call or write but they never fail to read a blog entry or watch my latest youtube video. Hi everyone!! Love you all!!

One last thought for those who love to sling mud: Things aren’t always as they seem. Even if you think you know what you’re talking about, think again!


link to original post

No comments: