Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Newness - again!

Oh my, I guess I should be checking in here as well as my main blog. Sorry folks. I kind of just went with the flow of things when AOL emailed saying our Journals would be permanently deleted. I should have done a manual backup because I would've been able to save comments as well. But I didn't. I had way too much emotional stuff going on.

So here I am.

I wonder, is this a good way to reconnect with some friends from AOL-J? Are you enjoying your new blog homes? I had switched to blogger three years ago out of frustration with AOL (you remember) so I've kinda been outta the loop.

If you're here, I will try to update this blog more often. I usually blog here at PEACES - the journey continues.

If you go there, please leave a link to your blog so I can follow you.

Not sure what I'll be doing with this one. I seem to be at a crossroads in many aspects of my life. I just may start a brand new blog but we all know how that goes. It's fun but tedious.

I'd love to be in touch. Here's where you can find me online.

BLOG
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
I'm also on Facebook and Myspace as Trish Monaco.

Be in touch. xo

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

I'm still learning to like blogger. It has many things I like better than j-land and many thinks I don't like, even a little.

But I'm adjusting.

And I've found most of my friends over here too, which has been nice.

XOXO

aims said...

He Trish! I'm still here! I've even reconnected with a few j-landers after moving here. I like it very much so far. Except, I do miss the aol alerts.

Glad you're here! Keep in touch. Love you!