Saturday, August 9, 2008

No Ambition (mirror post)

So Niller has come and gone. We had a great summer of movies, pool adventures, bodyboarding, video making, BlogTV, stickam and beach volleyball. It's hard to believe she was here for seven weeks. I feel like she just arrived maybe a week or two ago.  Time flies.

I haven't been posting in here because I've been spending most of my online time in the YouTube community. I know I should post every video I upload over here but I forget...often.

I've been doing a weekly show with another YouTuber every Monday morning. We just started so we're still trying to find our groove.  So far it's been an interesting experiment.  I have to see if our big camera will act as a webcam so I can do live music shows.  That's what folks are asking for.  And that would be great to do. Right now, my new webcam, while it has decent picture quality, the microphone just sucks.  And my computer is almost four years old so the mic jack is jacked.

We'll see what I can figure out.

I'm a tiny bit envious of the YouTubers who are in Toronto for the 8-8-8 gathering this weekend.  But I have such low ambition today that I might have slept through all the events.

Bodyboarding is my new favorite thing to do in Los Angeles.  I'm saving for my own bodyboard, fins and a wet-shirt. Maybe a wetsuit.  At least the shirt because I wore a bikini top my first time out and came back a little roughed up.  I was slammed by the ocean pretty hard my first day out too.  But that didn't stop me from going two days later.  I'd go again today if I had my own bodyboard.  Soon though.

More again soon.  Is everyone enjoying summer?  Or winter, depending on your location.

2 comments:

visionarydiva1 said...

I am excited to see your youtube stuff. I am so addicted to youtube. Just stopping by to say hi and let you know that the summer was great. I am excited to be getting back to school though and the kids are too.

Amy
http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva
www.myspace.com/visionarydiva

onetoughcookie43 said...

Hey Sweetie.
I'm gonna miss Niller too!! She was doing so good on YouTube. I hope she still tries to drop in from time to time.

Live music shows would be great, Woot!!! Hope you can get it going.

Well for me, summer is "technically" over. My kids started school last week, and I will be heading back this week myself. So I won't be ignoring you if I get to a post late, it will just be me trying to manage my limited time.

It has been so good reconnecting with you and watching you  continue to grow creatively this summer. Please don't stop!!! Keep those videos coming!!

I'm sending you hugs and love Sweetie, and I'll try and keep up with the vids and happenings.
Be good to yourself and how about some vids of you bodyboarding? I think THAT would be so cool.
Love you,
Ro