Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Too Long

It's been too long since I've posted here. So sorry.

Things have been busy for me - which is good.  I started working freelance for a few different people.  I'm just finding my groove with that.  I'm still playing catch up as far as bills are concerned.  But there's a light...I can see it. :)

I've been struck with the sicky that's been going around.  I feel blessed because I haven't been knocked out completely.  It's been two days of that "underwater" feeling and sore throat, etc.  But because one other member of this household has had it severely for almost three weeks (isn't that crazy!) we now know what medicines to take and how much rest is needed.  So I kinda got a jump on it.  I stayed in bed ALL DAY yesterday. 

I've been on the couch all day today but because I do freelance work, I was able to get a few hours in from here.  Yay.

I have to go into an office tomorrow for a few hours...so I really need to be at least a little better.

I got an early b-day present (very early) that I've been using to record non-stop video. Yay.  It's the same camera as my first digicam but this one is upgraded.  7.1 mp photos and over an hour of video capabilities on one memory card.  Let the fun begin.

I'll be going to San Diego to a YouTube gathering on the 19th and then I have a gig at The Cat Club in W.Hollywood on Sunset Blvd on the 22nd.  I have to get well!

That's it for now. Just wanted to keep you posted.  How are you? What's up? What's going on?

Be in touch!  I'll be reading!  xo

4 comments:

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Thank God for that light at the end of the tunnel, eh?
I'm sorry your sick....I had that cold for 3 weeks too.  And Doug?  3 days.  (grrr!)

Feel better, sweetie.  

XOXO,
bridgett

alphawoman1 said...

I caught that ugly bug a month or so ago and spent all weekend in bed. Hope you feel better soon and hurray for the new job and opportunity!

aims814 said...

Hey hon, been sick with the same thing here (stephen, too) I haven't even been visiting journals lately. I'm glad you're doing well with the freelance stuff! Also, it's aways good to see a light! Y'all get plenty of fluids and rest!

hugs!

onetoughcookie43 said...

I got back in town on Sunday from a getaway for some MUCH needed rest, relaxation, and quality time with friends. Nothing like it in the world. This week was back to the books and the mundane. Will be studying all weekend and hoping to feel less tired. You get rested up so that you can wow the crowd on the 22nd. Heck, you'll wow em' even if you don't feel 100%. How do I know this? Because you ROCK baby, you ROCK!!!