Friday, April 18, 2008

Questions Questions Questions

Hey all who read me exclusively in here. :)  How are you?

I've been doing some research and I have some questions.  I've asked similar ones before but I want to see if anything's changed much in your world.

I've been using micro-blogging site Twitter.com to keep people posted on where I'm at and what's going on throughout the day.  I like it.  Mostly I like that I can follow others and if I want, I can do it from my cell phone.  I typically don't though.  I only have seven followers.  But still.

So the first set of questions -- Are you using twitter?  If so, what do you think of it?  Are you using a different micro-blogging site?  Spill!

Next up - Social Networking.  Are you on Facebook or MySpace?  How about others?  What's your favorite and why?

Finally, my Windows Movie Maker has just about given up on me.  Video is jumpy, slow and just takes for-freaken-ever to work with (import and export).  I'm looking into compatible consumer-level editing software like Adobe Premiere Elements.  Any thoughts?

Thanks all.

Oh, headed to San Diego in the morning for a YouTube gathering.  Hopefully I'll get some good footage (at least some good stories).  Kinda bummed about the editing software.  Makes for major frustration.  sigh.

I'll keep you posted.  But in the meantime, answer my questions - here or in email.  I look forward to reading your thoughts and experiences.

Thanks much.  Peace all.

7 comments:

kathlyna22 said...

I'll answer!!!

Are you using twitter?  Not enough to judge...so not a good answer!

Next up - Social Networking.  Are you on Facebook or MySpace? BOTH! MySpace is 22kathleen...but i have been doing sooo much research for work..target audience is so different..if you are looking for music..i would go with MySpace!

as for video..that is all you.. havent ventured that far yet...but i do LOVE LOVE LOVE your vblogs


Hope this helps some, haha
kathleen

http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/online-dating-tools/
http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou/

oreoj3 said...

my answer to all your questions is no. yep..im a bit boring I KNOW!! LOL...if i had something other than stupid dial up then i would venture out in the cyber world. well, hope this helped you in your questioning....

freeepeace said...

Wow - I knew I shoulda come here first.  You're speeeeeedy with responses.  Thanks.

Actually - the dial-up thing is important.  I wonder how fast or slow twitter is on dial-up.  I'd love for you to try it and let me know. :D

fyi - I'm freeepeace on twitter.  I'll put all my social networking junk in the sidebars. (If I haven't already) Let's stalk each other!  LOL

alphawoman1 said...

I don't use anything. I am stuck in 2003...hahah. As for the Spacebook Myspace social networking...nope, no and no again. I am and always will be tech challenged.

slapinions said...

No to all of the above EXCEPT that everyone at work is on myspace and facebook so I'm often on the sites, even tho' I hate the format and avoid joining myself.

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

onetoughcookie43 said...

Freee:

So the first set of questions -- Are you using twitter?  If so, what do you think of it?  Are you using a different micro-blogging site?  Spill!

Next up - Social Networking.  Are you on Facebook or MySpace?  How about others?  What's your favorite and why?

Finally, my Windows Movie Maker has just about given up on me.  Video is jumpy, slow and just takes for-freaken-ever to work with (import and export).  I'm looking into compatible consumer-level editing software like Adobe Premiere Elements.  Any thoughts?
******************************************************************
Me:

Ok, first how are ya? Let's see "Twitter" no, never heard of it.
I do have a MySpace page but I don't use it really. I don't have the time to keep up with it and barely even go on it. I really don't have a favorite. I guess I am still not a creature of the current technology available.

As far as the Windows Movie Maker question, never heard of that either. God, am I THAT old???

Hope that you have/had fun at the YouTube gathering. I look forward to your coverage of it.
Hugs and Love!!!

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Hi T.  

I don't use Twitter, so I can't say much about it...and you know I'm on myspace.  :)  I need to try out Facebook though.  I hear good things about it all the time.

Hope you had a good weekend!

XOXO,
bridgett