Friday, April 11, 2008

here for comfort

It doesn't matter that I've updated my website's journal, I still come here for more comfort.  I'm feeling sick, still.  It's only been a few days but along with it comes depression. Not the long-term chronic kind.  The "oh woe is me" kind. The kind that I should snap out of but then remember I have no energy - which makes it more difficult to get up and do necessary work in order to earn much-needed cash to pay bills. 

It's a vicious cycle.

It's late. I should be sleeping.

3 comments:

oreoj3 said...

yes..tiss no fun being sicky poo. I send a hug for you from Upstate New York!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Nyquil always did the trick for me! That stuff will knock the beauty outta Angelia!!

Later sunshine...

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Feel better, Trish-luv.

XOXO,
bridgett

onetoughcookie43 said...

::Extending Big Sister Arms To Comfort:: Hey sweetie, know how it feels when you're not feeling good and then that makes you feel worse. I know that you have to do what you have to do, but take care of yourself in the process. Once work is over, rest as much as you can, eat as well as you can, and just feel what you feel until it goes away. In the meantime, we'll be here to lift you up as best we can.
Hugs and Love