Saturday, March 15, 2008

Truth or Fiction - REVEALED

Just keeping things current here (kinda).

Earlier I posted a video with five statements - 3 truth. 2 fiction.  Some played. Some didn't.  I figured it's time to post the reveal (or review, since most people got most statements right)

You can watch it here or click the link to watch it on YouTube.  It's your call.



As you can see (if you view the video) Becky won.  Now I just sit back and see what punishment she has for me.  I mean, what song she wants me to sing on video. :)

4 comments:

aims814 said...

Hey! Darn, I'm late getting to this and I DID get the right answers, btw. ;-P

Luv ya

aims814 said...

PS- Only, I didn't know that you "walked away" from over a million dollars.
That sucks! :(  I could really use a rich friend. LOL! ;-D

heeheehee!

onetoughcookie43 said...

This was SOOOOOOOOOO cool. I love it!! I must have missed it too. But glad that Becky won. I am SOO luving these You Tube Videos from you!!!! Keep em' coming!!!
Hugs and Love,
RC,
Hi Mia!!!

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Ha!  I knew all those!  
Wish I would have played.  

Loved your 5 topics though.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett