Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THE SHAYCARL SONG

Okay, maybe I'm getting carried away with this whole video thing.  But this was too easy...in theory.

This video is in response to one of my new favorite YouTube personalities, SHAYCARL.  He's funny, earthy, genuine and he's got three kids.  I mean, we are so lucky he finds time to be so creative?

So his wife posted a request on his channel asking for funny, creative ways to wish Shay a happy birthday.  The winner will receive the first Shaycarl t-shirt ever given to the public!

I want that t-shirt!

Here is my video response:  THE SHAYCARL SONG

4 comments:

aims814 said...

LOL! Loved it! Makes me think I'm missing out, not knowing who this fella is. I sure hope you get that TEE!

And the song? catchy tune! I can't get it out of my head now. ;-P

onetoughcookie43 said...

"Does  this make me look fat? You Betcha!!!"

Oh God, Trish, you should win for that part alone!! This was GREAT!!!
Love and Hugs,
RC

freeepeace said...

Haha!  I'm so glad you two were able to view the video.  I had sooooooo much fun with this song.  And I worked hard and way too long on the editing.  But still, worth it.  The song still rings through my head in my sleep (like a freakin nightmare!) but hey, Shaycarl has subscribed to my videos AND he's my new myspace friend.  I'm SUCH a dork.  LOL!

If all songs were this easy to write, I'd never stop!  :)

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Oh Trish.  hahahahahahaha

This cracked me up and I don't even know who Shaycarl is!  

XOXO,
bridgett