Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OLD IS THE NEW HOTT!

Almost forgot to post this here. But now that I've finally caught up with last century and figured out that I can receive my aim/aol email through my gmail account, I can get alerts again! Woohoo!  I'm a dork.  An OLD dork.  But hey, if FORTY is OLD then OLD IS THE NEW HOTT!  That's right - I'm putting SEXY back in OLD. 

(the video explains it all)



CREDITS & LINKAGE
music: I'm With You - Trish Monaco (that's me)
PRE-ORDER THE CD that features the music used in this video
My YouTube Channel
ItallionStallionette's YouTube Channel

thanks for watching.
thanks for listening.
thanks for peace.


Tags: , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

onetoughcookie43 said...

If Old is the new "Hott" then I am on FIRE!!!!, LOL, but I digress....

Way to rock Trish. Embrace your age baby, embrace it!!! And just so you know, YOU in all your glory are "GLORIOUS!!!!" Another great video!
Hugs and Love....RC
Big Hello to the "Babies", I have missed seeing Hunny so much!!!

freeepeace said...

Hahahah!  RC on FIRE! Nice.  See?  We get hotter each day!  Glad you like the videos.  

Videos of the kids are on the way!! :)

aims814 said...

This was great! I feel like it was for ALL of us "oldies" and I needed a good reminder that it really isn't so bad. ;-)

Thanks!

love ya!

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Loved it!  

And you know what?  I'm not far behind you.  

XOXO,
bridgett