Monday, March 17, 2008

Live from the LivingRoom - ONE

I'm lucky to remember to update this journal.  But I do it for the two of you who actually still read me here. Love you!

This is the first in a series of videos I'll be posting called Live from the LivingRoom - acoustic versions of songs from the new album LivingRoom Superstar.

I haven't committed to an exact timeframe but I do know I will be posting acoustic versions of all twelve songs from the album.  As I do, I will also add the song to my playlist on MySpace (if it's not already on my playlist).

For more info about this song and others, please visit my website.  You can also read lyrics and more on the sidebar on this song's YouTube video link.


3 comments:

slapinions said...

I liked the song and will pass on a link of it to my wife - it seems right up her alley.

Dan

onetoughcookie43 said...

You are BRILLIANT my friend. The world needs to know of your existence and talents. Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing this Trish,
Hugs and Love,
RC

bridgetteleigh75 said...

I'm really loving the new songs, Trish.  
I've listened a few times on your myspace page.  

You're brilliant, my friend.
XOXO,
bridgett