Sunday, February 17, 2008

Slacker!

I had seriously honest intentions of keeping up with this journal.  The previous post with pictures of the snow in New Hampshire feels so far away.  Well, yes, far as in 3400 miles away.  Also far as in a long time ago.

If you haven't been keeping tabs on my website (no worries), let me see if I can sum up the last three months.

01.  Finished recording the new album.  It's in the final stages.  Should have CDs available by March (fingers crossed).

02.  Enjoyed more and more and more snow through December.  Had a fun-filled family Christmas in New Hampshire.

03.  Hit the road to return to Los Angeles on Christmas night.

04.  Arrived home in Los Angeles before New Years.

05.  One week later, I started working (temping) at a certain prestigious Film School - giving tours, processing applications and gearing up to advise potential new students.  Love the work.  Hate the atmosphere.  Very disorganized.  Staff is under-appreciated.  Morale is extremely low.

06.  I may not last long.

07.  Started Vlogging.

08.  Applying to other day-jobs.  Keeping options open, knowing we're preparing for film production in the fall.

09.  Been nursing a bad headcold for over week.

10.  That brings me to here.  :)

3 comments:

kathlyna22 said...

haha, I'm a'slacking too! You're so cute and real in your Vlog!! I should start right?
Anyway, I will keep my fingers crossed for a March release, I have a friend who has a birthday mid-March and I know she would love your CD.

Glad to see you back!
Kathleen
journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou

onetoughcookie43 said...

Hiya Girl,
Just got to this alert and was happy to see you had posted. Loved the "Haircut" video!! you are too cute! Just wanted to stop by say hello and wish you a happy weekend. Keep blogging and vlogging!
Love and Hugs,
RC

rgossett4195 said...

thanks for the update!  rose