Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lead Vocals


For those who like to blog-jog locally, I'll try to update here when I update elsewhere

Saturday - We spent eleven hours recording acoustic guitar and lead vocals to nine songs.  We also did a few tracks of electric guitar.  Now, drums, bass, vocals and guitar are complete. 

There's still a lot to do. 

Monday - Two more songs still need to be started.  Then background vocals, electric guitar, percussion and other instrumentation. 

Next weekend - finish recording. Then mix and master.

1 comment:

magogos said...

How wonderful to see you in the studio, and how exciting that the recording seems to be going well. You can find me at MagogoS@aol.com. My journal, in which I make occasional, but still heartfelt, entries is http://journals.aol.com/magogos/MagogoSsMusingsAChangingLife/
I am glad to have word of you. Margo