Wednesday, November 9, 2005

World Premier Monaco Music

Brand spankin' new.  Finally! The well is overflowing.  Let's hope it continues.  For now, I'm celebrating with a glass of wine and a movie.  I raise my glass to toast a few key folks for the inspiration. [you know who you are]  "To love, light and laughter."

CHANCES  (click link to play song)

what are the chances
you'll come back to me
what are the chances
you will see who i've become
what are the chances
you and i will cross our paths in the night
what are the chances
i will be alright
without you

what are the chances
i'll get over you
what are the chances
i'll be glad to be on my own one day
what are the chances
i will walk out of this house without your ring
what are the chances
i'll remember how to sing
without you

what are the chances
i'll forget you
what are the chances
i will never speak your name again
what are the chances
i will come across this song on down the line
and wonder why it was i wasted so much time writing
about you

it's not about you
can't live without you (can't love without you)

what are the chances
i'll get softer
what are the chances
i will live without this emptiness
what are the chances
i would ever have experienced a love
that taught me more about the world
than if i ever lived
without you

thanks to you
can love without you
can love without you
thanks to you

© 2005 Trish Monaco Music

all rights reserved.

20 comments:

acyrlicstains said...

You Rock!~ Renee' at

luckyaugustgirl said...

Girl, you know what im gonna say. Ms. Ubertalented. Ms. Star. Ms. Future in Music. This is the best Monaco I've heard yet. ;) Thats right girl. Best! This song takes second on my list of favorites besides "Walls of Pain" ;)

You rock....... Rock on.........xo
Love, S

meiru13 said...

Trish!  :)  Totally made me smile.  I hope the well keeps flowing.........so cute and light.......

meiru13 said...

Oops, forgot to leave my name.  It's jujube. (meiru is my chinese name and I don't think too many people know.....hee hee.)

jertoons said...

I'd like to hear this as a .wav file, too.  GG.

jouell3935 said...

OMG!!!
I LOVE IT! You are an incredible artist! Thanks for sharing you with us!
Oh yeeeeahhh...I will have this playing through my head all day!

You ROCK!

Jodi

queeniemart said...

What an awesome song and what a beautiful voice..love it!
Lisa                      

rollinghillsides said...

Just Beautiful!!!  

gdireneoe said...

Dangit Trish!   You are AWESOME!  Let me prove my ignorance and ask you why you piddle around here?  You are SO "big time".  Is it just that no one has found you yet? FAN!FAN!FAN! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

roshismama said...

Trishy...Help!  I can't get this play...I wanna hear it!  I'm holding your Jason cd's hostage till I hear this!  love you, Roshismama

krobbie67 said...

Did I say you should open for him? Peeshaw! Honey-child, HE should open for you! Uh-huh! :-) ---Robbie

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Okay...I'm not sure why, but it was skipping something awful while I was listening.  But even through it, I could hear how great your voice sounds!!  Trish...this may be your best yet!!  I'll try listening again a little later.  

XO,
bridgett

dornbrau said...

Bravo!  Bravo!  (standing ovation!)

xzasporated1 said...

Brava!  I love it!!

~~ jennifer

s0ngbird1962 said...

Wow, sounds great!!  Love a song that feels like my life, too....

judithheartsong said...

well done!!!! Thanks as always for the listen. When is a cd coming out for me to listen to while I paint? Let me know when I need to take my sleeping bag to wait in line in front of Borders....... oh wait, I don't have a sleeping bag:):):) judi

txsguinan said...

Waving my Bic in the air and shouting (while laughing at what Robbie said) ~ You ROCK Monaco!  

Can I have a backstage all-access pass?

deabvt said...

Jeez!  That`s great!
Your voice is so expressive!!
Thanks,
V

clarity4today said...

Oh, those are beautiful lyrics!  I'm so glad you're feeling creative these days, and I know you are happy about that, too.
Donna

verypinkinside said...

Interesting isn't it? Here's a source for more info:

http://hometown.aol.com/verypinkinside/infosource.html



V.