Saturday, November 5, 2005

Movies, Mraz and More

Thanks for your movie help. 

My DVD queue is being reorganized.  I've removed Chasing Liberty (for obvious comment reasons) and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (because USA will be playing it many times starting next Friday).

My queue is beginning to look exciting again.  It was getting overloaded with disc after disc of Law and Order: SVU episodes.  There's only so much rape and pillage I can take anymore.  Damn those compelling characters and captivating story lines.

Onward:  I have over two hundred DVD recommendations waiting for me.  Plus, there are quite a few new releases I'm interested in.  So I've compiled a list of ten DVDs that await your review.  I hope to change this up every week or so.  Place your vote and watch the results in real-time.  Maybe this will help us all.

Click here to rate ten DVDs:  YOU BE THE CRITIC

* * * * *

In other Trish-news: 

I'm overly-excited to announce that I'll be attending an acoustic performance by Jason Mraz at the Wiltern tonight.  It's a west coast Yakkie event.  Carol, I sure wish you were here.  It just won't be the same without you.  We miss you.  But we're thinking of you. 

I'm sorry I won't be around to celebrate with the AOL/AIM Journals Community tonight at the Vivi Awards Ceremony in the open chat room.  I'll be here tomorrow reading all about it in the trades

Have fun all.  And remember, everyone's a winner!  Celebrate this wonderful community.  Much love and peace please.

var __pid=3100; Free Web Counter

12 comments:

xzasporated1 said...

You are so right.  Everyone on those lists IS a winner.  (The ViVi lists; not your queue, although they might be too.)  There are no losers in J-Land.  We are so lucky to be in this terrific community.

Have a great time tonight, even though I don't have a clue who that person is.  LOL

~~ jennifer

luckyaugustgirl said...

Hey you, how was Mraz? Just as gorgeous as ever i imagine, I wonder if i can trade a VIVI for a piece of Mraz candy ass.......

Just checking....

Sarah

krobbie67 said...

He's such a sweetheart! :::sigh::: :-) ---Robbie

geminiwilder said...

wow, that bravenet voting thing on movies should have one more selection choice - called Help, NEVER HEARD OF IT!   most of the ones i voted not interested because i had no idea what it was.  =(  

hope you enjoyed Mraz

how could you not?

lv2trnscrb said...

just stopping by to say thanks for the work you did to make the ViVi awards so succesful!

betty

mikethedawg said...

MRAZ!!!
Awwww...it's okay...the boys and I sang "Geek in the Pink" a coupla times over the weekend...we were there in spirit!
Pics??

stupidsheetguy said...

I wanted to thank you for all the work that you put into the Vivi Awards events. I can appreciate your efforts, knowing what went into it all.

Thanks again,

Jimmy

judithheartsong said...

what a family we have made here. Have a good week Dear Freee. judi

floralilia said...

thanks trish, for all of your hard work at the vivi's!  you guys rock.

delela1 said...

Hey, I've been here before, I thought this looked familiar.  Some many journals, so little time.  My day job gets in the way of everything.

BTW, my fav movie from your list (and yes I voted) is Renaissance Man.

Dona
journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes

kristeenaelise said...

So how was it??  Mraz update, por favor!!

Thanks for all your work with the VIVIs.  I'm a little bummed that my picks (you and Andi) didn't make the cut, but its all good I imagine.  Until next year...

=) kris

mallory4284 said...

Oooh acoustical Jason Mraz. How was the concert? I saw him in concert on halloween a couple years ago. Fun stuff. He rocks.

Have a good one.

-- Mallory