Monday, October 10, 2005

Yay for Diversity!

Thank you everyone for stopping by with your opinions in my previous entry.  Many of you had never visited my journal before, and vice versa.  I'm looking forward to paying return visits.

I appreciate that we all have different ideas about how things should be - here, there, or elsewhere.  Thank you for playing nice in my sandbox.

We have one more round of voting for the 2005 ViVi Awards. Patrick is hoping to announce the official nominations by the weekend.  When that happens, let's have fun with promotions.  Let's take the time to visit those journals that get nominated.  Even if we already know who we want to vote for.  This is a great opportunity to expand horizons and get to know our neighbors across the way.

Onward...

4 comments:

derasta said...

I love how you addressed everyone who responded...thanks! I agree, we all have our opinions and it's nice to be able to share them with each other...thanks for the welcome and opening your home to us! Have a nice night :)

http://journals.aol.com/derasta/MyBigFatGreekLife/

gdireneoe said...

One more round?  I thought it was closed?  Huh? ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

judithheartsong said...

Freee,
you are one of the hearts of this community. It is good that there is discussion and that people are expressing themselves.
I hope that we all continue to grow closer as we learn more about each other.
What a nice sandbox you have here..... I have always loved it.
so glad I know you.
judi

cneinhorn said...

I look forward to a more peaceful next round  :-)  Onward...

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com