Saturday, October 22, 2005

VIVI Awards - Nominees Announced

Well, it's that time!  The nominations have been announced for the VIVI Awards.  And I must say, the list is impressive.  There are many categories, many nominees in each category, and many great journals to discover and/or rediscover!

Congratulations to everyone who received a nomination.  Thank you to all who took the time to cast a vote (the process wasn't easy).  Major thanks to Patrick and the Vivi committee for all your hard work and attention to detail.  And of course, lots of love to Vivian who started this program in the first place.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone who nominated Journey to Peace in the Most Creative/Original Journal category.  A nomination is the same as a win.  I'm honored to be on the list with some of my favorite journals.  Pay them a visit and see for yourself.

MOST CREATIVE / ORIGINAL JOURNAL NOMINEES:
Adventures of the 2-Faced Baseball - upseted
Ellipsis... - ondinemonet
In The Shadow Of The Iris - justaname4me2
Journey to Peace - freeepeace
Judith Heartsong - judithheartsong
My feelings are real... - globetrotter2u
Robbie's Ruminations - krobbie67
The Soundtrack of My Life - pollysci

Get ready for the next round of voting.  Be sure to check back here in J2P for my picks!  I'm looking forward to having more fun with these awards.

Let's hear it for the AOL-Journals community!  Viva la Vivi - 2005

 

var __pid=3100;
Free Web Counter

24 comments:

thelovetrain said...


Meritorious, honey... You do deserve it.

Well done, Trish. [:)]

~Brian @---->---

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

jeanno43 said...

My first visit here and all thanks to the awards.  Congratulations on being a nominee and good luck

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family/

jouell3935 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comment!! Good luck...and it is fun isnt it?!

Peace
Jodi

billandnae said...

Thanks for stopping by and congrats to you too!

~V~

derasta said...

Contrats on your nomination....so well deserved....I love your journal!!

xzasporated1 said...

YAY!!!  Now the real fun begins!  Congratulations.  You're in a terrific category.

~~ jennifer

andreakingme said...

Congrats! And you're right ... just to be nominated feels great.

xo

jtuwliens said...

Congratulations on your nomination!  What a great journal you have here.  How in the world have you slipped by me for so long?  I'll be back.
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

judithheartsong said...

congrats my friend!! judi

sepintx said...

Congratualtions!

Viva la Vivi!

grassriver said...

Congrats, Freee! :)
XOXO...Kelli

artloner said...

Congratulations!!!   :)


andi

abell1999 said...

Congratulations! See what a little mud can do for you?

Julie

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Congrats, Freee...you deserve it, truly.  You're one of the most creative people I know.  So many of the journals nominated, I've never even read....I've got some work to do, I guess.  <grin>

I have to confess though...it would have been nice to see my name under the 'Best Family Journal' category.  I still appreciate you and Andrea thinking of me.  

Oh, and I just have to tell you this.  Since the moment I started reading your journal and saw a picture of you, you've reminded me of someone.  Today, I figured out who.  Doug and I were sitting in Olive Garden waiting to be seated when a girl I went to high school with, Steph Foutty, walked in.  She was a few years older than me, but we played basketball together.  You two could be sisters.  Same build, same hair color and style, same facial structure.  It was quite amazing, actually.  

Anyway...I just wanted you to know that. LOL

XO,
bridgett

gabreaelinfo said...

Congratulations on your nomination. You are very well written/spoken.

Gabreael

luckyaugustgirl said...

Congratulations on your nomination girl! Very well deserved. Your journal is a joy to come to! :)

Sarah :)

chasingmoksha said...

Congratulations!  And what a perfect category!

republicanjen said...

Congratulations on your Vivi Awards nomination!
journals.aol.com/republicanjen/RepublicanJen

angelrose2u said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!

angelrose

andreakingme said...

Woo! I'm so happy for you, but be sure to vote for ME for either Journal of the Year or Best Well Written. (or BOTH! Hah, hah! Who am I kidding? Both!)

http://journals.aol.com/andreakingme/Unhinged

andreakingme said...

What? Too much?

andreakingme said...

Brat.

floralilia said...

free - congratulations on your vivi nomination too!

color me unsurprised.

deabvt said...

Woo Hoo!
I hope you feel better with your nomination!!
V