Wednesday, October 5, 2005

JACK

Wanna have a little fun?  Maybe get a rise outta some folks?  Add a little spark to your days?

How 'bout this...

Get a big black lab and name him JACK.
Feed him a lot.
Train him none.
Do not neuter him.
Set him free at the dog park.
Ignore him when he barks and humps incessantly.

Laugh all the way home as you count how many park goers yelled, "JACK-OFF!"

The rest of us will laugh at your exit as we count how many times you called, "JACK-COME!"

Of course, the joke's probably on the human parents by then anyway.  Commands are not the first things we think about when naming our pets.  Imagine their surprise when they took Jack to his first puppy training class.

Basic commands are essential.  Basically, this dog knows "JACK-SHIT!"

8 comments:

rap4143 said...

My kind of humor LOL.
Betty

andreakingme said...

Heh, heh, heh.

;-P

abell1999 said...

Wow. I got off easy. Our Jack was deaf so we never had to yell commands at him. Whew!

Julie

mikethedawg said...

My dad had a dog named "Jesus Christ". Jesus Christ, get over here. etc... etc...

bridgetteleigh75 said...

LOL ~ I confess...I would never think of the dog's name based on commands either.  

judithheartsong said...

thanks for the early morning smile:):):) judi

kuhlhiggins said...

LOL. This is funny.
Love,
Kat

onestrangecat said...

LOL
I give thought to what I name my babies (cats) but I wouldn't have thought about what yelling a name and a command would sound like for dogs.
My "girls" are Sadie and Sophie.  

Kathy