Monday, October 17, 2005

Breathe

Whatever you do - don't panic.

Okay.  Breathe.

I didn't make it to yoga this morning.  I guess I could've seen that coming.  I'm sorry Cheryl.  I wish she taught an evening class.  Yoga for her, is best in the morning.  Everyone's different.

So it's my goal to make it to an afternoon/evening class this week.  Just one.  That's all it takes.  I have got to get back into the swing of it.

Many of my dog walking clients canceled today.  One canceled all week.

Breathe.

Makes me nervous.  Very nervous.

When this happened last Monday, I rearranged my room.

Today I plan on cleaning the apartment.

The winter-like-rainy-weather we're having in LA makes me want to hibernate.

I'm still working on Feng Shui-ing my room.  Since I have some extra time today, I could add that to my cleaning schedule.

I also need to wash the towels and throws from the car.  Man!  Some dogs really stink.  I still haven't gotten cedar chips for the back either.  That's on my list.  But the thought of spending money right now makes me a little panicky.

It's okay.  It's just a lull.  Ebb and flow.  I have to remember that.

Cleaning around here - and walking my two clients - will be my yoga for the day.  That's how I treated my room-rearranging last week.  Every movement had an accompanying breath.  Hey, moving furniture is no easy feat.

I've gotta say though, it was a blessing that I had last Monday free to winterize my room.  Last night's rain storm was strong enough to keep me awake worrying about leaky windows and cold walls.  With my bed away from both outside walls, I should be able to rest a little easier this winter.

11 comments:

xzasporated1 said...

You guys winterize?  Like for real?  

Remember...breathe....and it's MONDAY!

;o)

~~ jennifer

derossetfamily said...

I'm hearing ya all over this entry. I made a to-do list the other day that instead of saying "to do" at the top, it said "dont panic"....and I've been rearranging like a mad man too. you're right, ebb and flow, just remember that. :)
~Mary

artloner said...

Breathe Dahlin'.  It'll be ok.  I know that panic, and it sucks, so clean, clean, clean and put your mind elsewere!

:)

andi

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Not to worry, Trish.  Ebb and flow is right.  But yeah, I understand about the whole money thing.  I get panicked spending the money just to get my hair cut.  

And look at it this way...you ARE saving gas money.  <grin>

XO,
bridgett

babyshark28 said...

ok...I am not panicking, truly.
got to yoga when your spirit calls you...
it is only then it will benefit you.

so says ... sage sharky. lol.

rearrange. redecorate. reorganize to your hearts
content...

krobbie67 said...

You've had it a helluva lot worse than this and are here to write and breathe about it. This is a cake walk - a distraction. Which is evidence that you will be just fine. So long as you are proactive and doing what you should, you will be okay and taken care of. Don't let this distract you from being at peace. :-)

urmfff

Why is it always easier to give that advice than to take it? ;-) ---Robbie

abell1999 said...

Yikes, sorry there's a drop in business. I'm sure it'll pick back up. Hang in there.

Julie

judithheartsong said...

I hope you are on the upswing now:):):) judi

globetrotter2u said...

Isn't it funny when you can just sense that something's amuck?
God, I hate that.
I've missed my last 5 ballet classes. The truth is plastered all over my thighs. I really should take up yoga instead...so much easier on the feet.
Hope the rain stops for you soon. We're preparing for Wilma here on the west coast of Florida. I used to think that paradise was in Bali, till I read about all those Australians getting busted and sent away for life.
Sorry to be rambling.
Dogs really do stink! But I loved my golden retriever better than I loved most of my relatives, while she was still alive.
Maryanne

deabvt said...

Aww, freee, it`ll pick up.
V

swibirun said...

Feng Shui.....isn't that the group that sang "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"?

Wait.....that was Wang Chung.....LOL

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun