Sunday, September 18, 2005

That was fast!

I don't know how he does it.  Warren has a full schedule.  He's at a screenwriting seminar all weekend.  His progress bar continues to rise on his current script.  He posts at least one entry in his blog every day (most days he posts 2-3).  Now he has the group script project I mentioned earlier.  And that's only the stuff he's public about.  He's got a full off-line, non-screenwriting-life too!  Hey Warren, if you're looking for some downtime, send some of that over-achiever-ness my way.

One thing he has inspired is the taste of a completed screenwriting task.  For that, I'm thankful.  My first attempt at a solo project - completely formatted in script form - is complete!  Honestly, it doesn't matter what the subject, or how bad my pages may be, or how long/short the project, the point is, I followed through and finished!  That alone is an amazing feeling.

Go here to read my installment of the group script project.

Go here to read the project in its entirety.  [note: it's bizarre. but a fun exercise.]

4 comments:

txsguinan said...

Way to go, Trish!  Both on your installment for the group project (Mensas and Quark ~ I love it) and on finishing your own.  Seeing a project through from beginning to end really is an amazing feeling.  Brava!

I wouldn't mind tapping into some of Warren's energy myself.  I need a progress bar.....  :)

andreakingme said...

Your goose be cooked, sir!

Bwahahahaha! I loved it, as you know very well. Touche! Very well done.

warrenleon said...

Awww, you're making me blush!  Glad you participated.  You really did a great job with it!

monponsett said...

Warren also has that whole Committee to oversee.