Monday, September 19, 2005

MMM - cheesy pop song

Wanna hear what a song sounds like before all the mixing?  Here's a 60-second sample. 


Now, wanna hear what can be done with free recording/mixing software?

I STILL CARE - full song, ready for download. (note: may load faster outside of AOL.)


Q.  Hey Trish, what is that sound? 
A.  I call it the harmonaco.

Lyrics.  In case you wanna, you know, sing along.

I STILL CARE (trish monaco)

who's gonna love me when I'm down
who's gonna hold me when you're not around
who's gonna show me how to paint the town
who always told me I could talk about it

and though
it's not fair
you should know
I'm there
and I still care

who's gonna notice when I'm crying
who's gonna catch me when I'm lying
who will accept all my insecurities
who's gonna fill my curiosities

and though
it's not fair
you should know
I'm there
and I still care
I care

let's not forget the words we've spoken
when one door shuts another opens
but it just takes time

who's gonna shine me with the truth
who's gonna save me from my tainted youth
who will remind me of the butterflies
who will be honest and without disguise

and though
it's not fair
you should know
I'm there
and I still care
I care

©1999, 2005 Trish Monaco Music

 

 

var __pid=3100; Free Web Counter

10 comments:

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Sounds good, Trish-baby!  

Love,
bridgett

irun01 said...

i LOVE it Rock Star . . .thanks for sharing

rollinghillsides said...

really love it, as i have the last two songs ... now i wanna know when we all can buy a cd with all these beautiful songs!?!?   thanks for giving us all the opportunity to hear your great work!  xoxo  

gdireneoe said...

HellOOOOO?!  CD's??? ;)  C.  http://journalsa.ol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

curvyanglintexas said...

Wonderful Trish! Love it :)

Maria

judithheartsong said...

love it Dear Trish......... judi

txsguinan said...

Thanks for the music Trishy ~ complete with the revolutionary sounds of the harmonico! I love it!  Cuz, y'know, I care.... :)

txsguinan said...

PS ~ I finally was able to download the "Identity Theft" video from the Lou Pix site ~ LOVE IT!  Can you post the link again so I can immediately go greenlight the project?  (Cuz that's just the kind of producer I am....   :)

monponsett said...

My 3 year old danced to both versions.

deabvt said...

My God, Trish, that`s terrific!
Thanks,
V