Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday

Monday Photo Shoot : RED

Taking a break from all the stressful moving and hand-cracking entries. 

Today is about chilling - well, and dogwalking, but that's every day.  It's already mid-June and my mind is still stuck somewhere in early spring.  I can hardly keep up.  So I've decided to slow down.  Who cares what the calendar says?  Aside from work, I'm not on any one schedule.  I act like it most of the time.  Gotta get this done.  Gotta run out for that.  Gotta make something happen.  Whatever!

I'm finding that things still get accomplished even if I take a couple of hours to watch a movie or eat a delicious meal or talk with a friend - or all of it.  And everything takes the time it needs to take.

Anyway, that's all.  Feeling a bit internal this morning.

8 comments:

babyshark28 said...

ahh. lovely. I took a picture of a lilly this week as well.
it's in my journal.
this is very lovely, and yes a day to be creative or to be all about leisure is
a must day in everyones day.  Tuesday's are that day for me.

I am wishing your hand cracking would go away.....

andreakingme said...

Izzat flowah from ... nevermind. I just asked you and said it wasn't. Hah!

indigosunmoon said...

What a purty flower!!!!!!
Connie

kuhlhiggins said...

What a beautiful flower. Glad to see that you are taking a well needed break.
Love,
Kat

krobbie67 said...

Hey those look just like the flowers Andi and I saw on Sunday outside the Used Bookstore. Did she ask you if they were? By the way, they have lots of used books by Emmanuel. :-) ---Robbie

screaminremo303 said...

I'm sorry to hear your skin thing is still hanging around. Any chance it's a change in the pH in your city water? This is driving me nuts.

andreakingme said...

Uh, AHEM. It's time for an update, don't 'cha think?

txsguinan said...

Ya ~ it's a "What's Up(date) Tiger Lily?" ;D