Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Merlot

Oooh yeah baby -- life is good.  Be back soon.  I've got assignments to accomplish.  That's the least I can do in this time of drunken fun.  Seriously, I'm so numb right now... Wine gives me such a happy buzzy.  Buzzy? I mean buzz.  Whatever.  I'm happy.  Buzzzzzzz...... 

We're watching Lemony Snicket's, A Series of Unfortunate Events.  But Andi's on the phone right now.  So I'm waiting to UNpause the movie.  It's way better than the time I saw it on the big screen.  I'm sure the wine helps.  ;)

::kisses::

9 comments:

freeepeace said...

Ohmigod.

You're drunkish.

(This was Ahndraya on Free's computer. Bwahaha! Hah! Ain't life funny?)

krobbie67 said...

Lush!

Hey! She was on the phone with me. :-) ---Robbie

yakima127 said...

I'm tellin' ya...you two are having TOO MUCH fun!  JAE

geminiwilder said...

whoa, now.  too much fun going on.  

i'm jealous.  

:)   phinney

kristeenaelise said...

LOL sounds like you'd be a blast to be around when intoxicated...(not that you wouldn't be sober, but you know what I mean).

I'm glad you're relaxing and having a good time!

=) kris

babyshark28 said...

ooo Robert Mondavi, nice one. :D
I am big fan of wine, everything from the plant itself to the happy buzzzz :D
I havne't seen lemony snicket, but I plan on it, eventually!
here's to good times  ::clink::

deabvt said...

My son bought the same for Father`s Day, except Cabernet!
I enjoyed most of it!  LOL
V

jennipooh3597 said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, try "Sterling" Merlot - it's yummy!  :)  L, Jenn

txsguinan said...

I agree ~ you guys are having way too much fun without me.

I want my merlot, and my baby Sunny Beaudelaire!  ;D