Monday, May 2, 2005

Foul Mood

I am in the. most. foul. mood.  I have no right driving or being in public.  God bless those who cross my path today.  I can hardly stand my own self, let alone having to deal with others.

Normally, I'd say the dogs will help me through this but so far, Hunny's in the same state of mind as me, grumbling at passersby.  And my morning walk with Gizmo was more challenging than usual.  That little wild child must've had one cooped up weekend.  She kept me moving - but once we stopped, I was back to being foul.

No one can do anything to my liking.  Nothing is easy.  Everything is difficult.  I want to go back to bed and start all over again.  No, that's not even true.  I want to go back to bed and get up tomorrow.  A whole new day.

If I could see beyond this mood, I might be able to look forward to it passing.  For now though, I'm stuck.  Stuck in a muddy-mood-Monday!  Blah!

13 comments:

yakima127 said...

Sorry...JAE

articwulf58368 said...

LOL, me too. I just quit smoking today! Brandie

mikethedawg said...

it's okay, be grumpy...someone has to damn it!!!
I'm off my meds...don't scream at me, it's just a test and so far I'm very happily pleased with myself!....so go punch someone in the face for me will ya!

Love the apartment! Can't believe you're already packed! You're my freakin hero!
I'm off to my mom's for a couple a days...parents are both ill (mom was in the hospital all weekend) and I see oppurtunity for a much needed getaway....

Yes, I'm using your journal space instead of email...LOVE THE APARTMENT, PROUD OF YOUR BOXES STACKED UP, HUGS...now go flip someone off...do it....do it for me!

coy1234787 said...

Hope that saying it helped a little.
Tomorrow is another day!
*** Coy ***


barbaramck said...

Peace,

You were me yesterday :p:::

But, Today is better. Don't give of Hope...

((((HUG))))

Barbie @~>~~~

derossetfamily said...

I'm sorry! I know the feeling, I'm PMS'ing...grr..  :P
~Mary

andreakingme said...

You know what? Nutter Butters taste better than one of those "letting everything OUT" screams. (Because that kind of scream makes your throat hurt something awful.)

Yours,
Smiley

bridgetteleigh75 said...

I have the perfect remedy.  Go to closest grocery store...buy some chocolate chip cookie dough...and bake some hot, gooey, cookie goodness!!  

How could that not make you (and Hunny) feel better?  =)

Just remember...tomorrow is another day!

Love,
b

gatorspictures said...

i feel your pain, trish....
this monday was horrid.
uphill from here? can i get
a "hell yeah"?  hehehe C

krobbie67 said...

"I want to go back to bed and get up tomorrow."


It's tomorrow! I hope it worked. :-D ---Robbie

s0ngbird1962 said...

May 2nd wasn't a good day for alot of journaler's.  Actually wrote a short blurb in my journal about being in a funk, then went over to a few other favs and they were all in bad moods too...  Hmmm, maybe it's not the never-ending rain causing my mood, must be something bigger and contagious, apparently. lol...

Hoping you feel better today.  I think I am, the sun came out.  : )

deveil said...

http://journals.aol.com/deveil/CelebrationofMyExhistance/

My Tuesday sounds like your Monday, hope your having a wonderful day today.

Derek


http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/

deabvt said...

Hang in there....Hug Hunny!
V