1. Printer. Previously useless. I finally caved and bought new ink. Damn, that stuff's expensive!
2. Way cool, cheapo Ikea shelves. God help me in an earthquake.
3. Sage. My life savior!
4. Books that inspire me. Some I've read. Some I aspire to read.
5. Carly's Creation made for me, this time last year.
6. Calendar too far out of reach to actually keep up to date.
7. Christmas lights. Not just for Christmas anymore.
8a. Monitor decorated with YakYaks. And keyboard I haven't used in two months.
8b. Computer to match unused monitor and keyboard. I'm just not ready to part with them.
9. Pictures of friends and inspiring people.
10. The most comfortable desk chair ever!
11. Behold! The very computer I'm using to post this entry.
12. Very cool Wacom tablet. Came with mouse and pen for drawing programs. It's a little frustrating because I'm left handed but I don't know how to use the mouse on the left. But it came with Photoshop Elements and a Corel Painter program. So, there's a lot yet to discover.
13. Om/Peace candle votive made by Nadine. Surrounded by affirmations and special stones as a reminder of creative energy.
14. Dining table portraying a kick-ass desk.
15. A friend's old, dead computer that I'm determined to fix. Actually, it's been there so long, I forgot about it until I saw it in this picture. It makes a great clutter-holder!