Monday, March 7, 2005

I'm just sayin...

This week starts the busiest time for me in regards to dogwalking.  I have to walk that new doggie (Gizmo) separately at first, so I can get a sense of who she is.  I can't take Hunny with me, since I don't know yet how Gizmo deals with other dogs.  That means I had to walk Hunny before I start my day.  I will leave her here while I take Gizmo for her hikes.  Already I worked up a sweat before 10 AM.

I'm not complaining about the weather.  I'm just saying...

It's already time to buy light cotton walking pants.  I'm reminded of just how heavy jeans can be.  Great for winter.  Oppressive for spring/summer.

It's also time for Hunny's winter locks to be buzzed.  Eek, and my legs could use a good grooming.  Ahhh spring!

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

kristeenaelise said...

Jealousy setting in....just as the incredibly thick fog starts to burn off here in Albuquerque....

take in some of that sunshine for the rest of us, ok?

=) kris

pixiedustnme said...

75 and sunny?!  You're breakin my heart here!

derossetfamily said...

LOL (for real) about the grooming bc I am TERRIBLE about shaving in the winter. I figure I need that extra layer of warmth! :P
I wish my weather week looked like that, still inconsistent as usual here, all springy-wintery like. Give Hunny (and Gizmo!) a scratch on the noggin for me :-)
~Mary

yakima127 said...

You are so funny!  Grooming your legs...lol!  Do you two go to the groomers together?  Have fun with the new dog...hope she fits into the group...JAE

bridgetteleigh75 said...

It's so funny you mentioned shaving your legs (or lack thereof).  In the winter, I'm not kidding, I look like a gorilla.  I figure, I've got enough on my plate...why bother with that tedious task.  Poor Doug.  <grin>

Glad to see you're finally getting some sunny weather.  It's supposed to get up to 75 degrees here Wednesday!!  Woot!  

Love,
Bridgett

krobbie67 said...

Until you wrote this, I never got what "I'm just sayin" meant. I'm just saying...I'm not whining, complaining, whatever...I'm just saying. Now can you explain what the saying "Stupid is as stupid does" means. I never quite get that either.
:-) ---Robbie

heartsingr said...

I'm sure you're glad that the rain has stopped.  I'm so jealous!  The sun's shining here in Michigan, too, but it's only 21 degrees!  I can't wait for spring.  I'm just sayin....  ;-)

~Laurie

judithheartsong said...

oh golly Freee, I have GOT to shave my legs!!!!!!!! judi