Sunday, February 20, 2005

What to Do?

Once again, I set out to do one small task and three hours later, I'm more organized than ever before.  You know, to streamline the process.  Drawers are cleared.  Shelves are utilized.  Books are displayed.  And that one measly task is still sitting in the wings.

All that work has made me tired.

I'm thinking:  Nap or coffee?

Nap?

...

Coffee?

...

Food.

Oh, I think I'm hungry.  Let's see ... morning = coffee.  noon = slice of toast.  afternoon = banana.

Yeah, I'm hungry.

OK wait.  Maybe I'm just tired.

I should take a nap.

...or make coffee.

Oh.  When's dinner?  That will help with this decision. 

...

Oh but I'm too tired to think on an empty stomach.


 this should be a no-brainer.

9 comments:

andreakingme said...

Well, with the day I've had, my vote is for food. Comfort food and a good movie. Treat yourself!

geminiwilder said...

lemme help.  banana-nap-coffee-dinner.  

rgossett4195 said...

It's Sunday girl!!  Eat and rest!  Besides with all that rain you are getting you need to save your energy for the SUN when it finally comes back! rose

pollysci said...

Oooh, sounds like your Sunday is like my Saturday.

~tara :)

krobbie67 said...

Hmmmfphhh....had you answered the phone it would have been dinner. I guess it was nap though. LOL! Maybe tomorrow. :-D ---Robbie

readmereadyou said...

Eat and nap! LOL!
Angela

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Thirst?  Hunger?  Fatigue?  

Hey, at least you're organized...and that's a great feeling.  There is nothing I like better than organizing.  LOL

Love,
Bridgett

jennipooh3597 said...

LOL - eat something before you fade away!  ;)  L, Jenn

hestiahomeschool said...

How about eatingwhile you are propped up, dozing?  With your eyes closed, the food tastes better, really.