Monday, February 7, 2005

Cheeseburger in Paradise

 


The best cheeseburger I've ever had ... in Paradise.

According to Aileen's comment in Andrea's journal, "Trish TOTALLY looks like a vegan..."   Thanks girlie, I'll take that as a compliment (no matter how you meant it).

I was vegan at one time.  But these women have seen me in swim trunks.  They'll be the first to confirm, I ain't no vegan no mo!  [they'll also tell you I don't talk like that.]  Apparently though, a dark steamy hot tub gives some the illusion (delusion) of six pack abs.  It's all about the lighting, girls.

Seriously, how yummy does that burger look?  And those fries!  Mmmm...

8 comments:

readmereadyou said...

Thanks a lot! I'm trying to stay away from those. That one looks so good, it feels like I can reach in and grab it and believe me I would if I could. LOL!
Angela

kristeenaelise said...

LOL you kinda do look like a vegan....I'm a vegetarian myself, and you have to admit veggie burgers are the bomb diggity.  Cravin' one right now, as a matter of fact...
=) kris
http://journals.aol.com/kristeenaelise/thedailypurge

babyshark28 said...

LOL, I  know a song title, "cheeseburger in paradise" sung by the Veggie Tales-a cartoon.  ha ha .

anyway...yum!
I aint no Vegan and that loooooks sooo gooood.  
::sloppydrooling::

deabvt said...

Mmmm, looks great!
V

phlskygirl said...

This is the best journal photo I've seen yet.  It has invoked and triggered many emotions and memories I wasn't even aware I could still recall -  it brought a tear to my eye, made my stomach grumble, my mouth salivate - I even have the urge to go to the bathroom and make sure I have enough toilet paper for a good near-future sit-in.

Come to think of it, I think I've stared at this panorama long that I've just increased my stretchmark count by 3.  Now THAT is photography.

Aileen

nellemclaughlin said...

I used to be a vegan too. My chronic anemia forced me to go back to burgers. It was divine intervention I think. That burger looks awesome. Now' I'm drooling...thanks. Nelle

slowmotionlife said...

Foooood PORRRRN!!!!  Mmm... Rawrrr... tehehe..  Vegan-Schmegan.  And I really don't know what you're talking about.  I've seen you in swim trunks.  And you look fabulous.  So shuddup already.  :P

krobbie67 said...

:::slurp:::: Not bloody enough though. ;-)---Robbie