Friday, December 31, 2004

Later Christmas Eve

After our Swedish Christmas Eve, I had to walk a few dogs (yeah, I worked a lot last weekend).  But then I headed downtown to a friend's loft for the annual Jewishy-Martini-Christmas Eve, complete with the Deanly-Created Hanaconda.  I didn't get a good picture of it and to describe it does no justice.  But I'll do my best: basically it's a long vine of pine, garland, ornaments and lights that spirals up a support beam in the middle of the loft apartment.  Gifts and goodies are placed on the floor around the Hanaconda.  It represents the holidays in the size of an anaconda snake.  [hey, that wasn't so bad.]

I couldn't stay too long because I had to let a couple of dogs out before bed.  But it was great seeing some faces I hadn't seen in a while.  Some I haven't seen since last Christmas.  Seriously, where does the time go?

2 comments:

grassriver said...

Hanacanda - LOL! Hey, whatever works. :o)
XOXO....Kelli

krobbie67 said...

Hanaconda!!! LOL! I got it from the name. Too cute! Glad you spent time with family/friends. :-)---Robbie