Friday, December 31, 2004

Journey to 2005

Um, is this really the last day of 2004?

I've been such a slacker in here.  I wish I could say it's all for good reason but  "being lazy" is all I've got.  On the bright side, I have many pictures and stories of such laziness to share.

There were three parts to my Christmas Eve.  I worked the entire day on Christmas.  I met a wonderful J-Land pal on Sunday.  We've survived three rain storms, inside the apartment.  Cheryl turned 42 and is looking better than ever.  I did four loads of laundry, rearranged the living room, cleaned my room, watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (loved it).  I found a whole new way to tune and play my guitar.  I'm completely geeking out, having spent hours upon hours in photo editing software.  I discovered iTunes and now probably have to find a second job to order all the music I want.   Sparky has been with us for a few days, keeping us young.

I plan on elaborating in the next few, five, ten entries.  My goal is to get caught up by the new year.  And since I'm scheduled to go out tonight, I've basically lit a fire under my ass to get these entries in.  Woohoo! 

But first, WOW, thank you all for the ecards, emails, comments, gifts, snail mail, personal artwork, music, love and laughter over the last few weeks.  I don't know how it happened, but many of your cards were returned from my address.  Maybe our mail carrier went on vacation.  You know how that is.  It's got to be difficult to fill in, especially during the holidays.  But geesh, I want my mail.  Well, with all the delays, it's still rolling in, even after the holiday.  You're so thoughtful, generous and kind.  I really take it all in with my heart.

6 comments:

viviansullinwank said...

{{{{{ Freee}}}}}

I love your new theme......Journey to 2005.    I look forward to you telling us about the steps you're taking along the way!!

Stay dry!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Vivian

robbush6 said...

Enjoying the journey is what it's all about. Welcome back. Happy 2005.

onestrangecat said...

Glad you are back and posting!

Hope you have a great New Years.

Kathy
http://journals.aol.com/onestrangecat/OneSummersDay/

rgossett4195 said...

Glad you're feeling better and back with us.  It's ok to be lazy ... the old body needs to recharge...the weather here in Illinois reminded me of the weather out by you today...nearly 60, sunny and warm...guess it's a gift for me since I wish I was in California for always...have a great evening!  roseg

kuhlhiggins said...

Glad to hear that you are back. Happy New Year.
Love,
Kat

krobbie67 said...

A guy at work told me about a Russian(?) site that is cheaper than itunes. But, I can't remember the name. I'll share it with you when I find out...again.
:-) ---Robbie