Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Crap!

I feel crappy.  Not sick.  Just blah - blech - yuk!  I know I'm not the only one.  Sometimes that's comforting.  And sometimes it makes me feel more crappy.  I'm not like anyone else.  Yet, I'm just like so many others who are going through the blahs.  Hmph!  Can't even have this experience for myself. Crap! 

I know I'm not alone in my overindulgence of processed foods, starches and sugar.  It almost validates my self-destructive behavior.  Even my "healthy" friends are eating crappy (yummy) foods.  So I'm justified. 

But when I sit and wallow in my self-pity, worrying about work (business is slow), complaining about the ring around my waist, isolating from the world, I don't feel so justified.  Instead, I feel like crap. 

...  I suddenly feel like a South Park character trying to see how many times I can say "crap" in one entry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In tonight's episode, the role of CARTMAN will be played by FREEEPEACE...

FREEEPEACE:  Crap! 

STAN:  Don't say crap

FREEEPEACE:  Ha!  You just said it. a spoonful of frozen yogurt slips out of her hands  Crap!

KYLE:  Freeepeace, don't say crap.

FREEEPEACE:  Why not?

STAN:  Because it's not nice fatso.

FREEEPEACE:  Hey, I'm not fat, I'm ... ah crap!  you're right.  She drops to the ground to scoop up the melting frozen yogurt.  Crap!

STAN and KYLE:  Freeeeepeeeeeace!

FREEEPEACE:  What?!

STAN and KYLE:  DontSayCrap!!

FREEEPEACE:  Oh?  No?  Crap!  Crappy-crap! Crappety-crap-crap-crap!

KENNY:  charges for Freeepeace's half-eaten pint of frozen yogurt  mumble-mumble-gesture-mumble-mumbl

FREEEPEACE moves Phish Food out of harm's way

KENNY slips on drips of Ben & Jerry's and falls in open manhole

STAN and KYLE:  Oh my God, they killed Kenny!

STAN knocks Ben & Jerry's out of Freeepeace's hands.  It rolls down the manhole

FREEEPEACE:  You bastards!   she chases pint and gets stuck in manhole.  Ah crap!  This is a crappy ending to a perfectly crappy day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We shall return to our regularly scheduled programming -- sometime...ish.

26 comments:

derossetfamily said...

LOL! That was great, but sorry you feel like crap, thats crappy :(
~Mary (wanting phish food)

ryanagi said...

Crappy...er...funny entry. LOL Joining you in flabby crapitude. *sigh*

babyshark28 said...

LOL!  you make me smile.
I don't watch southpark.
but, that's ok...I still have an idea.
and yours is hecka funny. :D
and yea, I have been feeling blah too....been resorting to
poetry and art.  my mainstays.
peace to ya.
xo

readmereadyou said...

I had the blahs too. So I consumed half a Sympony Bar, a piece of pumking pie with whipped cream, and a slice of marble cake. Thank God for a fast metabolism.

Sorry about your crappy day.

mlw1456 said...

I must say, Freee, you crack me up! Thanks for your entry ... it gave me and my blah day something to smile about :) Glad to know I'm not the only one overindulging on sugar --- in  my world, I lay the blame soley on the leftover Halloween candy. I have not been able to overcome it's tempting ways! Here's to hoping you feel un-blah soon ...   ~ Swirly ~ http://journals.aol.com/mlw1456/CoffeeSwirls

kuhlhiggins said...

How funny.
Love,
Kat

heartsingr said...

LOL.  Even when you're feeling (dare I say it?) crappy, you have such a great sense of humor.  I hope your days get better.

~Laurie

yakima127 said...

I saved this journal for last...CRAP!  I needed this WAY earlier LOL!  JAE

onestrangecat said...

Well, crap.  I came here for a picture of Hunny.  I came for a feel good story.  Instead I get crap.  LOL

Kathy
http://journals.aol.com/onestrangecat/OneSummersDay/

geminiwilder said...

nope, you're not alone in the feeling crappy department.  
 not only do i feel like crap, i look like crap too.  

 crap.

xo phinney

krobbie67 said...

Crap is right! I'd kick anyone's arse who lost my B&J. :-D Here's hoping for a craptastic weekend. After all, it's not real. It's only your perception of reality.
Change the lens. ;-p

P.S. It was an incredible, mind blowing movie. :-) ---Robbie

bijouxpetillants said...

Hmm, I follow your blog every now and again, when my crappy schedule permits, & all I can really say to feeling like crap... no, you're not alone, and it'll get better, sooner rather than later, mercifully!  Keep up the great wit, pliz!  xoxoxoxoxoxxxxxx ~ Sherry

andreakingme said...

This was the most craptastically fantastical piece of crap entry ever! Pass the Phish Food, wouldja?

Aw, crap, you know I lube you, don't cha? I'll share my crappy food with you ANY day. And I wouldn't do that for just ANYbody. Crap, don't EVEN say you doubted me.

Crap, I got something in my eye.

indigosunmoon said...

Well crap.  I'm sorry to hear that your feeling crappy!
Thats just....crappy!  I hope all this crapola leaves
you soon!  
Lovish!
Connie

ann7inflorida said...

Holy Crap! ....Lmao, I know how you feel. I hope things get un-crappy soon! : )

judithheartsong said...

ohhhhh, not to laugh at your expense when you are feeling like.... well.... crap, but that was very funny!!!!! hugs, judi

martinsek5 said...

Hope you feel better soon!  The Blahs are just about the worst!  Pamela  http://journals.aol.com/martinsek5/RandomThoughts

sonensmilinmon said...

Oh CRAP, you had me laughing and that's crappy of me when you feel like crap.

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

coy1234787 said...

Crap Free, this too shall pass.
          *** Coy ***

sharkie412 said...

Oh those non-sick but crappy days. Hope tomorrow is better on you. By the way I loved the Cartman impression. You hit the nail on the head there. LOL :)

luckyaugustgirl said...

LOL you crack me up even if you do feel crappy.... Heres to you feeling better soon! :)
Sarah

jcgeorgiapeach said...

Have you noticed this entry is full of crap?  The comments are full of crap, too.  I'd like to say other stuff, but you forbade other words describing crap.  ~Peach-crap-ish

clarity4today said...

I'm sure that everyone can relate to feeling that way.  It's just gotta happen so many times per month.  I hope it leaves you soon. :-)
Donna

aims814 said...

I read this the other day when you posted it, but I felt too crappy to leave a comment. I'm feeling better now, so I'll say, LOL!
Ew, since Halloween, I've had enough sugar to last a year! Hope you're feeling better now. :)

fancykat28 said...

ROFLMAO!  HA! HA!  I needed a good laugh!  Thanx!  I was over at Robbie's journal and went to your web site.  You have a beautiful voice........that is a under statement or lack of a better word!  It sent those good chills down my back....ahhhh.....yes!  Kinda remids me of Alanis mixed with Cheryl Crow.  Which means........you ROCK girl!!  I like your style!  Thank you!!  You made my day better!

diannevan said...

Did I ever tell you how craptastic you are?  (BTW, thanks to Andrea for coming up with the word).