Saturday, July 24, 2004

You Lucky Dog

You Lucky Dog - LA  -- Cool Collars for Cool Dogs

Wahoo!  I finally received a long anticipated link.  If you have dogs ... if your friends have dogs ... if your dogs have dogs ... you must buy one of these fabulous collars.  I know many dogs who are sporting these handmade beauties and they are wonderful.  Top quality.  Comfortable.  Colorful.  So many patterns to choose from.

You can't beat the price!  
Seriously, my favorite pet store has some cheesy, flimsy, poor quality mass-produced collars - that they're trying to pass off as handmade - for two and three times the price of these creations.

I say hurry and place your order
before the creators catch on and raise their prices.  Even so, I'd pay 2x what they're charging now!  But don't tell them I said that.  Off to place my order...


 ..:: You Lucky Dog - L.A. ::.. Dog Collars

5 comments:

deabvt said...

Please, a Pic of Hunny in her new collar!
V

ggal3133 said...

ooo these are cool! Thanks for the link, going to get Hercules and Tiny one soon. I like the Black and Blue Hawaiian and the dolphins, too cute :)
Can't wait to see Hunny in her new collar.

slowmotionlife said...

Cute collars!!  But uck design!!  And I went to the designer's website [looks pretty professional and flashy] and checked out their prices!  ROFL. They've got some nerve to be charging *that* much for *that* kind of quality.  Grrrr.  I definitely need to branch out.  Sheesh.  Sorry. Design rant.  I just hate to see people on the net getting screwed, especially ones who have a GOOD QUALITY product that deserves a showcase that reflects their professionalism and talent.  Still, cute pictures!!!

babyshark28 said...

oh, those are cute!  but, I don't own a dog....maybe I should get one for myself. ;P

krobbie67 said...

I saved the link. I love it! :-) ---Robbie