Friday, July 30, 2004

Shopping Spree

Wooo-fricken-Hooo!  I'm such a dork.

I just made plans with Cheryl to go clothes shopping tonight.  Other than my Pumas, I haven't bought clothes in ... about as long as I haven't taken a vacation.

Now, this is no high-end shopping spree.  I'm going for the basic necessities.  Like, shorts, cotton pants, jeans and other various clothes that will fit my shrinking body.  Along with t-shirts, tanks, socks and undies (because I still can't get myself to say panties without feeling like a goofball).

Wish me luck.  We're going for a drink first.  I so hope it doesn't end at the bar.  I really need clothes.

10 comments:

ryanagi said...

Hope you had good luck on your shopping spree! :-)
-B

geminiwilder said...

yay for shopping!!! have fun in the PANTY section!!!    LOLOL

phinney

viviansullinwank said...

LOL  {{{{{Freeee}}}}}  I'm laughing at you not being able to say panties!

ladydriversammie said...

LOL...can't blame you on the panty thing...that word just doesn't sound right!

Sammie  :)

http://journals.aol.com/ladydriversammie/MovinOn

grassriver said...

LOL at panties! I can't say it either - it' so, I don't know, dorky. Have fun shopping!
XOXO...Kelli

ggal3133 said...

lol I can't say that word either...
Have fun shopping :)

txsguinan said...

It's been my experience that all the most successful shopping trips start in the bar.  It lubricates the wallet and sets free the inner 'Carrie' in all of us...  :)

slowmotionlife said...

Yah!!  Vacation clothes!!!!  :D

babyshark28 said...

sounds like a great night, and I see by already the follow up entry, it went very well.  Except for old men and their dumb question. :p

krobbie67 said...

Panties! :::blushing:::: har har. ;-) ---Robbie