Friday, July 9, 2004

Healthy-ish

OK, I'm a spazWe all know this by now.  I don't have cancer.  Sheeeeesh!  As a matter of fact, aside from the mono and its ailments, I'm pretty damn healthy.  Go figure.

I wasn't impressed with my Ob/Gyn though.  She made me actually regret canceling the original appointment I had...with a male doctor.  But I didn't let her intimidate me.  I kept asking questions until I got a full understanding of what she found, saw, suspects, etc.  [A far cry from my first visit with the ENT surgeon, huh?] 

We had a great day at the dogpark - what with my new lease on life and all.  I had energy today.  Actually, I was all yackety-yack with other dogwalkers - talking so much I told my own self to shut up.  It just feels so great to have energy.  And since I don't know how long it'll last, I feel like I have to speak while I can.  So I basically caught everyone up on my life and got caught up on theirs.

Tomorrow is a big grooming day in FreeepeaceLand.  Hunny's getting a bath and haircut.  I'm getting my legs waxed and my hair cut.  And the PeaceMobile is getting washed and vacuumed.  I'm looking forward to driving a clean-smelling car for the weekend.

A fellow dogwalker is getting married next weekend (Celeste's mama).   She's taking all next week off.  I'm filling in by taking two of her dogs to the park with us all week.  Two big-huge dogs.  It'll be interesting to see how the dynamics shift as these rambunctious fellas join us, filling the PeaceMobile cargo area.  In addition, I'll also have another dogwalker's dog (or two) on Friday.  Not to mention all of my own.  Umm...potentially, I could have nine or ten dogs next Friday.  Ha!  I wonder if the CRV will be big enough.

Oh hey, the check cleared!  Bonus!  [Ok, so there just may be a next time afterall]

I'd better try to get some sleep.  I feel a bit wired.  I just know it'll catch up with me and knock me out if I don't keep it in check.

Thanks for your support and the reassurance in my previous entry.  At least now that I've done some research on Hodgkin's Disease, I understand a little of what my client is dealing with...which was the whole purpose of starting the research to begin with.  I swear, I need a map to stay on track sometimes.

Good night all - Happy Weekend!

13 comments:

babyshark28 said...

I am very glad you got that clean bill of health!  yeah!   and the energy is returning, very cool.
good luck with the two extra big dogs. :P

sunflowerkat321 said...

{{{{FREEE}}}}...
I'm just getting caught up.  I think there are lots of us here who are WAY behind in j-land.  I'm sorry you continue to struggle with your energy level but THANK GOODNESS all the really bad stuff has been ruled out.  Just keep doing what you're doing to take care of yourself.  Wishing you more energy every day!!

s0ngbird1962 said...

Freee, glad all went well at the Dr's. : )   10 dogs next Friday?  :::Thankful for just my 2 toddlers now, lol::::  Do you ever have trouble keeping them under control?  Do they ever fight with one another?  Have you ever been bit?  BTW: I just realized I could answer "YES" to all 3 of these questions, lol....

Have a great weekend in your clean car!  

luckyaugustgirl said...

Yay Trish!! Your finally starting to feel great........ Im so happy for you..... Congrats on the dr. visit. :) A clean bill of health is always reassuring :) Cant wait for the cd........ :) Enjoy your weekend.......:)
((Sending lots more healthy and positive vibes your way))

Sarah

geminiwilder said...

Go Freee!  Have a Party!  Happy Weekend!  

Phinney xoxo

miarenee24 said...

I missed the last entry! I'm glad that you are feeling more like you again! Like I've been saying rest when you feel you need to. That's your body's way of saying, "Hey! slow down, I can't keep up!" Yeah..I know, I'm one to talk. Do as I say, not as I do. :)

WoW! Good thing you've gotten the rest you need. You will need it for the park next week! Have a great weekend. You girls enjoy those new haircuts!

"talking so much I told my own self to shut up" <~ LOL I do that all the time!

ryanagi said...

Yay! Glad you are feeling better...hope the feeling lasts. ;-) -B

gatorspictures said...

freee, glad you are getting your zip back...you are going to need it next week, eh? have a great one! c

krobbie67 said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. But, yeah, don't over do it or cloud your mind with unsubstantiated wonderings (cancer scare). :-) ---Robbie

txsguinan said...

freee!
I'm so happy to see your energy is returning! I've been busy but following you in my 'alerts' ('prostate cancer'?  Oh, Silly Spazgirl!)  It is so easy to let your imagination run wild when you're ill and a little fightened.  Night demons, I call them.

But you're healthy(ish) and that's wonderful!  Too bad about the Ob/Gyn.  Was she condescending?  I hate that in an Gyn; bad enough in a male, almost worse in a woman.  Good for you for toughing her out!

I hope you and Hunny and the Peacemobile all reveled in your day of varying degrees & sites of hair removal!  I love a good Spa Day ~ you always feel all pretty & shiney & new!   :)

goldenchildnc said...

Well, well, well. Your spunk is certainly returning. :-) And :::ahem::: it's not like me to notice such things (riiiiiight lol) but um, where exactly is MY blog? MmmmHmmm? You know how fragile my ego is! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! LMAO! Fine Freee. Be that way. :::sniffle::: I don't care :::sob::: Oh I get it now! That song on your CD was about ME wasn't it?!??? LOL! Damn I can really make anythying be about myself! ;-)

Going to go kill myself,

lacapp8 said...

aaahhhh, goodness is all around.   its like a pink cloud.  wow~  hippyish.   LOL.  i love the image of you being 'all yakety-yak'  and having to tell your own self to pipe down and save it.     I've been the same way.  many pp do this in the summertime.   all the light and pp being out and about makes us more social.  how will you handle 9-10 dogs at once.  all on leashes w/you in the middle  =]

//la

hestiahomeschool said...

My sixteen year old is still getting over mono. Her spleen is still enlarged after twelve weeks.  Be careful!!