Friday, July 23, 2004

Finally - Cheryl-pics!


I do love these pictures - not only because of her glowing heart - but also because they were taken on the first day.  My first experience of her on the rings.  It was the day she bought her palm-guards and wrist pads.  I was just learning about the sunlight and the surroundings.  It was all so surreal.  And it was only one week ago tonight.  I feel like I've lived an eternity since then.




She's really good about stretching before and after a workout.  We could all learn a lot from her.  Me? I eat a chocolate covered banana, chalk up and go!  Actually, I sit on the grass and soak up the scenery while she does her freakish circus-stretches.  Gumby, dammit.


Come on!  How adorable is she?!

11 comments:

mallory4284 said...

I'm enjoying this blogathon. I have to enjoy my internet time while I have it because our phoneline at home is really messed up, so I can't sign on at home....

Anyway, you've got a real flare for photography. I'm lovin' all your pictures. My favorite out of these is the last one. It's so fun looking!! (yeah, i'm not about being descriptive haha) They're all great though, so I wonder what the "best" ones look like?

-- Mallory

luckyaugustgirl said...

YOU POWERBLOGGER!!!!! If only all of us could take inspiration from you.... And i havent even finished reading! Wonderful pictures!!!!

sepintx said...

Cool Pics!
I like the shadows.

derossetfamily said...

ROCK ON CHERYL!!!!! Awesome pics!! :D
~Mary

sistercdr said...

What's truly beautiful about these pics is the joy!

s0ngbird1962 said...

Oh, I soooooo agree with the last commenter.  The joy on your faces just shine from these pics.  You girls look like you are having a BLAST!!  ~~Great pics....

slowmotionlife said...

Another monkey!!  But a beautiful monkey!  Great shots. She looks thrilled!  :)

babyshark28 said...

LOL.  very adorable.
monkey adorable. ha :)

belfastcowboy75 said...

How adorable is she? If I weren't so freakin' old, I'd be on the next plane.

Traveling rings...I was the king in junior high.  Paul  Want ONE MORE link?

isabelzmia said...

Absolutely awesome photos, Freeee!  :-)

XO, Isabel

krobbie67 said...

I love the one handed pic! Tell Paul (Bellfastcowboy) Cheryl's age and you might find him on that plane. I hope to be as hot as she is in a few years. :-) ---Robbie