Monday, July 12, 2004

AOL-J Awards Nominations

HELP!!!  Time is closing in on the AOL-J Awards Nominations.  We only have until Thursday and I'm at a loss on so many of the categories.  If you want your journal - or any other journal - considered for nomination, please leave a link in the comments thread.  Don't be shy!  I need your help!

Please also email me with that link and other suggestions if you'd like.  I'm going out of my mind just trying to keep up with life.  My head is spinning from all these fun categories.  But remember, this is my brain on mono.

Don't forget to nominate your favorites in each of the categories.  Go here to vote! [important note: do not vote until you are ready. You'll only be able to enter/vote once]

8 comments:

danielled1 said...

I'd like to at least be considered for the rooty tooty fresh and fruity award for my journal, I started last month.
:)
Danielle

babyshark28 said...

hmm. well, I don't think I fit into any of the categories....so, I can't tell you to vote for me and where.   I haven't voted yet myself....I'm kind of nervous.  And I don't know why!  lol.
anyway.
take care
xo

andreakingme said...

It's pretty intimidating, innit?

I'll e-mail you my cheat sheet of considerations once I get it finished. Meanwhile, this is a great idea! I'll have to check Danielle's journal out . . .

Meep. And pant.

danielled1 said...

Hey, I nominated you for Lady of the Blog, just so you know. :) :)
I love your journal.

Danielle

grassriver said...

So I just voted a little while ago (it's a lot simpler than Gregg's directions lead you to believe), and I missed a catagory, so I went back and was able to just fill in that catagory and vote. I don't know if you can actually vote more than once, but you can definitely go back more than once! Good luck with the choices - it's so tough. My vote for most original journal was Judi's journal - she is so inspiring. Here's the link - http://journals.aol.com/judithheartsong/newbeginning/
XOXO....Kelli

adam583 said...

I want to vote, but it's kinda intimidating, I mean theres SO MANY categories...

Adam
http://journals.aol.co.uk/adam583/generaldispatches/

ryanagi said...

I'd love to be nominated, but my journal just doesn't fit any of the categories. LOL There should be a Best Bragging Parent category or something. LMAO -B

punky5678 said...

Come for a visit and see what you think
http://journals.aol.com/punky5678/AnAppleADay