Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Haize Hawke



Haize Hawke - Country Colored Girl

Forgive me.  I've been so out of it, I've neglected to tell you about an amazing show opening this Friday.  If you're in the Los Angeles area this coming weekend and next, don't miss the opportunity to see my Pirate Sister, Haize Hawke starring in an original one-woman show at the Laurel Grove Theatre on Ventura Blvd in Studio City.

For more detailed information, including reservations, visit her incredible website here.  Read all about her, the show, the crew and all the many hats Haize wears [stunningly beautiful, I might add].

Truly, this is one Goddess you do not want to miss.

7 comments:

geminiwilder said...

wow, i did indeed visit her website: she seems like an INCREDIBLE person!!!  wish i could visit LA!   :(     Phinney

musenla said...

Haven't checked out her site yet, but she's sounding--and looking--good based on your post here.  Thanks for the heads up on another new and promising artist!

dockart said...

I just checked out her site. It's great. Wish I was on the "left" coast so I could catch her show.
Donna:)

andreakingme said...

Garsh, I wish I was going to be in the LA area so I could meet one of your Pirate Sissez! Wouldn't that be cool? (Don't you dare go to that show, either! Send your apologies. You're sicky. You resty.)

Does she know you're pimping her?

babyshark28 said...

she is beautiful.  very.
such a spirit. thank you, but I cannot attend the show. but, will
check out her site. :)

slowmotionlife said...

Woohoo!!  Good luck to Haize!!  :D

taegospeaks said...

happened upon your journey, and am thankful for it.  not only did your plug for Haize intrigue me, but her site was amazing.  i'll be there.  you feel better that way you can see her off before she leaves for the year.