Thursday, March 18, 2004

Dog Walking

To reduce the risk of boring everyone to death, I'll spare the details of yoga today.  Besides, this isn't the Yoga Journal [fair warning: man in freakish pose on home page this month].  But I will say that I did take another class tonight - followed by the traditional liter of water, Caesar's Salad and half a mini-chocolate-bundt cake!  OmmmmMyGod do I feel gooooood!

Moving On...

Even though I've been featured on the AOL Community's Small Business Talk [AOL members - keyword: BizTalk] for over two weeks, my journal has gotten double the hits in the last two days. I've been receiving an abundance of emails, comments and Instant Messages today, in regards to dogwalking. While I appreciate the inquiries, I can't possibly respond to them all individually. But I can post a double entry!

Many want to know how to get into the business of Dogwalking. Some are looking for a career change.  Some are looking for part time work.  Some are "between jobs" and want an easy way to make a living.  Hey, don't we all?

I must say, dogwalking isn't for everyone. It's not an interim job. It's not a temporary position. It's a huge responsibility - something to be taken seriously. The hours may not always be long, but it's hard work. There's a lot to take into consideration.

That said, I've outlined a few points of interest in the next entry.

[continues here]

5 comments:

andreakingme said...

Hey, thanky for posting the Yoga Journal!

Last night, Ken mentioned that he wanted to feel more flexible and I reminded him that he said we'd take a Yoga class together. Woo-hoo! (Once we get over laughing at each other, it should be good. Real good.)

andreakingme said...

I just thought of something else! Trish, you should have entered AOL's 15 Hours of Fame Journaling contest!!!!

You know what they say about hindsight. But even so, if they run it again, I think you should go for it. Dog walking. Musician. Song writer. Inner peace searcher. You'd be a shoo-in, babe.

babyshark28 said...

hmmm. ok...continuing on. :)

slowmotionlife said...

I've been getting the emails too... only since last night! Very bizarre that they've happened so suddenly, all at once. And difficult to respond to, agreed. Smart idea to turn it into a journal entry!! Woohoo!!! Potential dogwalkers, listen up! :D

somenuttychic said...

A two week feature! Wooohooo! Reading on . . .