Sunday, February 29, 2004

New Boy In Town

Journey to Peace received a comment by a new visitor recently.  He was smart enough to leave a link to his journal.  So I, being the powerblogger that I've been this weekend, rushed over to take a peek through his window.  It's the voyeur in me - I get promoted to stalker once I leave more than one comment.

Jeffcomedy has an incredible story to share [check his bio].  He's a member of HRC [Human Rights Campaign] and in his latest entry he posts a link for us to send an important message to our Senators and Congresspeople about our constitutional rights.  This is a man who's speaking for future generations, even though the subject of Same-Sex Marriage doesn't apply to him personally.  I now know love-at-first sight can exist based on the selfless deeds of a fellow human!

Oh, and he's a stand-up comedian!  How could I forget that?  Of course, with the life he's had, you just gotta laugh - or go crazy! [no offense Jeff].

Jeffcomedy's AOL-Journal

Jeffcomedy's HRC Webpage

15 comments:

jeffcomedy said...

Wow, a journal entry all my own...Never would have imagined it.

Thanks so much.

jcgeorgiapeach said...

Found his journal this morning...how funny that I would see it again here! He's one funny guy and I loved the links he has. Of course, still love reading yours!~Peachy

itsjustusinnc said...

LMAO!!! Damn you're fast! I was totally gonna pimp him tomorrow! LOL! Nice work Freee!!! :-)

Gregg

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Well, I'm off to read this fellow you think enough of to pimp! =) Ya gotta love stand-up comedian's!

XO ~ Bridgett

freeepeace said...

JEFF - Magic happens in the land of AOL-J ... beyond your wildest imagination!

PEACHY - Thank you for commenting! I've been lost. Now I'm found. Your link has been added to my bloglines subscriptions. Loving your new Peach Pages!

BRIDGETT - Yay! Good friend for checking him out!

freeepeace said...

GREGG - I told Jeff I was surprised you hadn't pimped him already. And I'm usually NOT this fast but his bio and recent entry struck me just enough to put a fire under my ass! Please pimp him - I want him to reach his HRC goal. You and SloMo have the readership to help make that happen!

aynetal3 said...

Hey Free!

Just out for a short walk tonight ... thought I'd drop in ... hehehe go figure, you'd moved the party over to Jeff's place! Nice find Free! Our love Ayn and all

krobbie67 said...

I received an email from the AOL officials and they told me that no more new journals will be allowed, nor will pimping of new journals be allowed --- until I'm done with school. Psyche! ::::dragging feet:::: I'm heading over there now. :-p
---Robbie

geminiwilder said...

*gasp*! Ma, freee just said 'ass' !!!

derossetfamily said...

Read his bio and journal, thanks for the linkage!
~Mary

bridgetteleigh75 said...

Hey Trish...just wanted to tell you I visited Jeff's journal yesterday. He actually had me doing the 'real laugh' several times! =) No courtesy laugh here! And that Bio of his! Wow...what a life! Thanks for pointing me in his direction. I've already linked him to my journal. =)

You know...from that picture he has posted in his 'About Me' secion, I think he looks like Jon Stewart from Comedy Central! =)

slowmotionlife said...

I just left Jeff's journal. Good stuff over there! Mr. T alarm clock! LOL I'm still laughing at that one. Poor sucker! :P Great pimping session, girl! You've been busy while I was sick. Blahhhhh.... Luv ya!

s0ngbird1962 said...

Going to go over and check him out, love a person with a good sense of humor. ~~I commented in your entry below, just trying to catch up here... : )

musenla said...

I'm gonna go and check him out, sure sounds like a find. Socially aware and funny too, wow!

txsguinan said...

Smart, funny, compassionate AND cute! It's almost too good too be true. I signed the letter and sent it on ~ thanks for the link. And Jeff looks like a keeper! ... :)