I guess this is the night for fun and games. Andrea's Friday Five.
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Nothing yet - but it will have my website and journal link [adding it to my list of things to do]
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
I did have one : "Sorry."
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
Don't have 'em but if I did, they'd probably say, Peace [but only because Trishalicious won't fit]
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Hmm.. My first grade teacher gave me a pink painted rock - it wasn't engraved but the marker-inscription says, "Patricia, you are special." I still have it! [disclaimer: anyone who comments on my name gets it in the shin ... for starters!] I also got an engraved gold heart box with the inscription, "Happy 23rd Birthday. Love Always, Jay." I don't have that anymore!
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
"I'll be right back."