Sunday, January 18, 2004

More Silliness

I guess this is the night for fun and games.  Andrea's Friday Five.

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Nothing yet - but it will have my website and journal link [adding it to my list of things to do]

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
I did have one : "Sorry."

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
Don't have 'em but if I did, they'd probably say, Peace  [but only because Trishalicious won't fit]

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Hmm.. My first grade teacher gave me a pink painted rock - it wasn't engraved but the marker-inscription says, "Patricia, you are special."  I still have it!  [disclaimer: anyone who comments on my name gets it in the shin ... for starters!]  I also got an engraved gold heart box with the inscription, "Happy 23rd Birthday. Love Always, Jay."  I don't have that anymore!

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
"I'll be right back."

8 comments:

irun01 said...

Trishalicious!! I love it. Resisting the urge to comment on your name . . . . must protect the shins . . . . .

krobbie67 said...

I like Freee, I'll stick with that and protect my shins. Love the epitah! ---Robbie

bridgetteleigh75 said...

I think it's pretty sweet that you still have that pink rock! I bet it would make your teacher's day to see this journal entry! =)

Great epitaph, by the way! lol

Love,
bridgett

babyshark28 said...

the first 4 either none or no. the last one. "She walked in shadows, now she runs in light"

starlitemaker said...

I like the "I'll be right back", for your epitaph...very cool =)

Luv Beverly

andreakingme said...

LOL to questions #2 and #5! Especially #5. That was funny and clever, something I wished I could have come up with. Dang brain.

slowmotionlife said...

"I'll be right back." ROFL!!! Good one!!

Hey, Patricia, you are special. ::smile:: But you already knew that. [You DID know that, right?]

musenla said...

Aww, Patricia (covering shin and other body parts). So why did you have sorry as the quote in your high school yearbook? Too bad Trishalicious won't fit, that'll be a cool vanity plate. I like your epitaph, too.