Monday, January 5, 2004

Marvelous Monday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!  Today is Hunny's [sort of] Birthday.  She's about 9 yrs old.  I don't really know her exact age because I adopted her from the pound ... over eight years ago.  OH MY, that long ago?  She's been my longest day-to-day relationship!  I can't imagine life without her.  We went to the dogpark.  I swear, she played like a puppy again!  I bought us some chicken soup.  She was thrilled.  Reza said she jumped on him this afternoon, as if she was saying, "It's my birthday!!"  [yeah right. whatever reza.]  Cute though!

ENT Doctor appointment.  Tomorrow morning.  8:30AM.  Perhaps that's why I woke up feeling not-so-well today.  Loading up on all my pre-flu homeopathics and herbs.  So far, I seem to be keeping it at bay!  I wanted to spend the day in bed but life's responsibilities just wouldn't allow it.

Music Monday?  Not sure about tonight.  Since I wasn't feeling well most of the day I may not be recording.  The studio is in a garage and I don't want to risk catching a chill.  But part of me wants to plow through this stretch.  I'm thinking we only have four more songs to get down before we start adding fillers and background vocals.  Of course, the remaining four are the most difficult to play.  But that's the way it goes, being me.

19 comments:

diannevan said...

Since I can't cross my fingers and type at the same time, and crossing my eyes would make for some pretty interesting transcription output, I settled on crossing my legs in hopes that your ENT appointment goes well. And let me tell ya, at 215 pounds, crossing my legs is no easy feat!!

sunlightbbygrl said...

I hope everything goes well at your dr appointment and I know everything will be perfect with your music ! Happy Birthday to Hunny! siempre, Shasta

krobbie67 said...

Sending good thoughts your way. Glad you made the appointment. The knowing will release energy for other things, like Music Monday next week. :-) ---Robbie

metski715 said...

What kind of dog do you have? I live with three of the greatest dogs, 2 pugs and one black lab. The girl pug, Sugar, is so cute cause her tongue always sticks out. It is way to long for her mouth so I call her little Gene Simmons all the time. Rocky, the male pug, is the worlds best love pug. All he wants to do is lay right next to you and be loved on. Abigal, the lab, is the most tamed dog I have ever met. She is very lady like and a joy to be around.
:)
chris

miarenee24 said...

Happy b'day hunny!!!! Stephen sends kisses your way. (for both of you)

I will light a candle and start praying at 10:30 am, my time, tomorrow. Breathe! It'll all be okay :) love you.

babyshark28 said...

Hello you. and happy birthday Hunny!! And good luck with your last 4 songs. AND good luck tomorrow. All things will work out fine. :)

sepintx said...

Happy Birthday Hunny!
Good luck tomorrow too.

:-)

musenla said...

Hunny got me at hello, she's such an adorable dog. Happy Birthday, Hunny! You will be in my thoughts tomorrow on your appointment. Our body is a wise teacher, listen to what it says. Take care, sweetie.

viarbooba said...

happy b-day to hunny! good luck w/ dr. appt. also good luck w/ the remaining four!!! ~hugs~

irun01 said...

Happy Birthday to Hunny and VERY good luck to you . . . .

fyrecracker1 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [sort of] HUNNY!!! :o) Give her a smooch from Styles, too! (who knows? your puppy, my puppy.... haw haw haw... :::wink:::) LoL!!

krobbie67 said...

My thoughts are with you today. Please let us know how it goes. ---Robbie

miarenee24 said...

Hey...Just me, checking for an update. Let us know about the ENT appt.
Love, Mia

slowmotionlife said...

Happy Birthday to Hunny! [I've already told her this! Hmph! LOL] And ENT appointment. TODAY. OY! How did it go? Are you ok? ::fretting and worrying::

I always love seeing you write about your music. It's funny.. as often as we talk, we rarely talk about this. Why is that? Hmmm... ::musing and still fretting::

Speak soon. Luv you. HUGS. Slo

robbygoe said...

Happy Birthday Hunny. May all your doggie wishes come true. Hunny likes chicken soup, thats cool, maybe I'll give some to my dog, Im sure he will love it.

babyshark28 said...

hmmm. how did it go today??

itsjustusinnc said...

WHOOPS! I lost a day! My bad! Happy Birthday HUNNY!!!!! And how are you doing there Freeeness?

Gregg

andreakingme said...

Happy belated birthday, Hunny!

So, Trish. Did the two of you sit together at the table to sip and lap up the chicken soup? Tee-hee! Funny image.

Are the rest of the songs you're recording going to be added to the CD with the other three songs? :-)

isabelzmia said...

Happy belated birthday, Hunny - woof!

xo - Isabel