Thursday, January 15, 2004

Martinis and Bras!

Freeepeace and Cuntessa Caliente. December 2000

I know it's been a few days since I've updated my journal.  I'm sorry.  But I've been busy.

I've been working a lot [a good thing!] and tonight I went out for Martinis and Bras!  Yes, that's right folks, Freeepeace has joined the ranks of the girly-girls!  Every woman should hit the Victoria's Secret sale at least once in her life!  Honestly, have you seen their dressing rooms?  Whoa!  I was smart enough to go with my dear Pirate Sister, Cuntessa Caliente [it's all in the name] and we rocked that place.  We had so much fun cackling and cheering that the sales assistants were hugging us as we left. 

So, I can no longer say I don't own a bra!  I even bought panties!  Big Night!  [But I can assure you, they don't look the same on me as they do in the catalogue!  You'll just have to take my word for that.]

As you know I recorded a new song on Monday night.  I still haven't received a copy of our sessions [and I don't know that I will] but for now, if you're on high-speed internet access, you can get a really rough idea of what the new baby sounds like.  When I say "really rough" I mean one-o'clock-in-the-morning-low-light-webcam rough!  It's a long download [about 3 minutes] but the good thing is, you can do other things while it's loading!  So click and go.  I suggest you do it soon because it'll only be featured on my journal for a limited time.

[continued below]

15 comments:

derossetfamily said...

Darn! Wish I had high speed internet! Loved the lyrics though, and the way you described how the song makes you feel. You are such a talent!
Cuntessa Caliente, how fun to say is that? Sounds like y'all had fun at VS- I always do! Well, only when theres a sale...the bras are sooo expensive! That or Im cheap :p Aaaanyhoo, glad to be back readin your j! I missed ya!
~Mary

diannevan said...

[But I can assure you, they don't look the same on me as they do in the catalogue! You'll just have to take my word for that.]
You damn tease!! I want pictures to prove it!! LOL

andreakingme said...

::Andrea's guffawing snort throws her chair back and she topples head-over-heels. Right in the office place. Man!::

You are so wierd. Weird? Frigging word. Can't ever remember how to spell it. I never HAVE seen the inside of a Victoria's Secrets dressing room. I've been inside the store, but never tried anything ON. I think I'll have to rectify this straightaway.

And you know my luck with downloads. Pishful! So I'm going to wait for the Real Deal.

viviansullinwank said...

Free you're not alone. I hadn't done anything in my journal or made my rounds in quite a while. I'm glad to see that you've had some exciting things going on and that there was good news with the bad news (in another posting) and you go girl..you got a bra!

babyshark28 said...

I can't see anything, nor hear anything...bahhh! I even opened it in a separate window. sigh... but, I can read what you said, and I am glad you enjoyed victoria's secrets and your friend and you sounded like you had a great time. and for that I am glad. :)

musenla said...

I had the feeling there is a girly girl lurking in there somewhere. The VS sale is over already?! Gnats. Oh well, there's always next year! And your friend has an interesting nickname, you bad girl, lol.

I listened to your new song, and it sounds GREAT! Catchy but meaningful.

sunlightbbygrl said...

Just stopping by to say Hi ..... will be back soon, lol! siempre, Shasta

metski715 said...

I have never been lucky enough to see the inside of a VS dressing room. That and the backseat of a VW bug are two places Ill never be in.
:)
chris

irun01 said...

That is a great picture. Beautiful.

aynetal3 said...

Thinking how many times I've wished for someone to "be with me." I liked this song. Sometimes it's dark and scary out here. Maybe you could send us the words to this song? *Sigh* My weather forecasting dealie just said, "There's fog weather warnings out now..." Sometimes ... you just want to be held.

slowmotionlife said...

The dressing rooms are like mini hotel suites. I'm surprised they don't serve champagne and little mints on the seat cushion. lol

Are you saying you never wear a bra?? You're the most bizarro woman I've ever met. Don't burn these, k? They're expensive. Woolite - remember! LoL

Cuntessa Caliente - I've never gonna get over that name. LoL

slowmotionlife said...

P.S. You're both beautiful!!!! OMG!!!!

OK.. going to view video now. Wooot!

s0ngbird1962 said...

OMG, just GOT the name of your pirate friend...lol...(ok, so takes me awhile). Great pic of both of you : ) And darn, darn.... For some reason can't play your new song. Just keeps buffering and buffering and buffering.... And when it's done and I hit the play button? It starts buffering and buffering and buffering again. Arghhh, so frustrating. I'll try again later. Can't wait to hear how you put your lyrics to music. They are simple, but speak to the heart....

itsjustusinnc said...

LMAO!!!!!!! I didn't even take a second look at the name of your friend there until I saw Songbird's post. LOL! I read this yesterday & saw the video (FABULOUS!) too & I could've SWORN I posted but I don't see it anywhere. And I say: forget about bras and panties. Like war, they're good for absolutely nothin'. LOL!

Gregg<---not wearing any panties

bridgetteleigh75 said...

You've gotta love Victoria's secret! =)

I've been listening to a lot of your music, Trish....and I just have to say very sincerely...you have an incredible voice. Very earthy and full of passion and emotion. Do you have a CD available to buy yet? Let me know!

XO ~ Bridgett