Saturday, January 3, 2004

Happy Hour

Hey all ~  I've been in deep introspection since the dawning of the new year.  I'm here.  I'm reading.  I'm commenting.  But I haven't been moved to post yet.  My process is deep, luscious and beautiful.  I wish you could all be in the core of my spirit right now - just to get a taste!

I will update shortly.  But tonight I'm going to spend some quality time throwing back vodka martinis with some of my dearest friends. [SloMo, if you were here, you'd be with us!]  One of my friends just got home after a long three-week stint visiting her family in Mississippi.  She and her precious dog, Roshi, drove the southern route across the country and back.  I can't wait to hear all about it. 

Jen, Welcome home!  I missed you!  You are not allowed to leave town for more than a weekend at a time ANYMORE!!  [Right Cheryl? YEAH!]

 

9 comments:

andreakingme said...

Would I be there, too? I'm a quiet person in person (hah, hah). And I wouldn't drink much, either. I don't really like martinis.

Or olives.

I'll have coffee. Or . . . Morning Thunder tea. I just love that name.

freeepeace said...

Andrea OF COURSE you would be there! I'm positive you would enjoy a glass of merlot! And I imagine their coffee or Morning Thunder tea would be FREE during happy hour! Woohoo... let'er rip! :)

babyshark28 said...

ooo vodka martini's...mmm. well, I guess I can just pretend to be there too, just watching from somewhere, smiling. Sounds like good times, enjoy!

freeepeace said...

Hey Sharky! Sometime you and Irun should come down. We'll go to Chaya Venice for Happy Hour - It's the only time I can afford to walk through the doors! LOL I spotted Rosanna Arquette. She's beautiful in person. I usually miss 'star sightings' but she looks exactly like... well... herself LOL Fun night ::hiccup::

slowmotionlife said...

I'm all about the Tequila Sunrise, dahling... LoL Rawrrrrrr.... I'm thinking that Babyshark & Irun should definitely try to come into LA around the same time I'm coming!!! WOOOOO... fun, fun. We'll all go for tattoos!! Fo shizzle. teheheh...

So glad to see you've been in a better mood lately and spending quality time with your friends. :)

itsjustusinnc said...

Drink one for me! Have fun darlin'!

Gregg

sunlightbbygrl said...

I'll be here waiting patiently for your return! siempre, Shasta

ondinemonet said...

hello my dear Trish, it totally made my day to see a comment left by you on Ellipsis...Thanks honey for the encouragement...You are the very best! :)

musenla said...

I'm late to the party, but it sounds like definitely a FUN time with friends, Trish. Good for you!