Thank you all for the support regarding my ENT visit today. I feel so much better than I ever have about this. Yes, the tumor is still there. Yes, she wants to do the surgery. Yes, that's still a 'last resort' for me. But I'm getting more educated.
Knowing Cheryl would be there with me really helped me sleep last night. I walked into the hospital without that heart-pounding, dry-mouth fear. I was slightly afraid, just because of the smell. But I felt much safer with an ally by my side.
I feel better about doc's "bedside manner" - thanks to Cheryl. She was my voice and ears when mine went to mush. Doc knows her stuff. And honestly, if I decide to have the surgery, I would want her to do it.
We asked for an MRI for my peace of mind. The doc didn't think it was necessary because she is clear about what it is, where it's located, what to do, etc. But I want it so I can see exactly what we're dealing with. That's scheduled for Feb 17th. [Thanks Doc!]
Later this afternoon, I crashed. I slept like I'd never slept a day in my life.