Saturday, December 6, 2003

Project #2

SloMo gives birth...

...to the ROCKINEST Website on the 'net!   [So you see, she *was* pregnant ::wink::] 

When I first met SloMo [you know, here in AOL-J Land] I was in awe of her talent.  She's brilliant.  She's not afraid to take risks and cut loose.  Her enthusiasm is contagious.  She's been one of my biggest inspirations lately.

I spent weeks contemplating asking for something - thinking I might be imposing on her creative schedule.  I finally mustered up the courage - all I asked for was a CD cover.  But she saw something more.

Her dedication to her vision is awe-inspiring - and this is truly her vision.  As she says, she paints what she sees.  I just showed up with pieces of who I am and she put it all together.  Now even I understand myself a little better.  She's the best boss anyone could ever ask for [even though I hired her

We all know I'm a self-proclaimed Livingroom Superstar.  And now SloMo has made me YOUR Livingroom Superstar!

Now that I've been outed, be sure to visit me at trishmonaco.com created by Slowmotion Designs and see for yourself why SloMo ROCKS ASS!!!

SloMo - I love you as much as you love me!  Thank you for all that you are...an incredible talent, a beautiful person and a wonderful friend.

9 comments:

sepintx said...

I am just smiling :-)
The site is fabulous and you are too!

slowmotionlife said...

Freee, both you and your music deserved a beautiful place to live. I built you a house, nothing more... you have to make it a home. I love you. MAS. You amaze me daily with your talent and your beauty as a person. And you sooo ROCK!! :) Good luck with the sale of your CD's and your Gig on the 19th! I wish you weren't so far away or I'd be in the front row, cheering you on. I still will be.. in spirit. ::hugs::

karynetaylor said...

Hey, how long til my CD gets here? VERY awesome site, and I can't wait to play your songs. L and I are going to be patient ...

~ K

isabelzmia said...

You both ROCK ASS!!!! lol
What a beautiful collaboration! Rock on!
xo~Isabel

dazeychic said...

Yea! Im most excited because now I know your real name! hehe. Trish! See! Thats exotic! hehe...I LOVE the site! And as soon as I have room on my Visa Im sooo getting your little tease CD! Girl you rock and I know you are gonna make it soo huge and big! Just dont forget us little people! :) ~Shells

gvpagenc said...

Slo Mo TOTALLY rocks ass!!! But so do you baby!!!! I'll say it again: BOMB-ASS site!!!!

Gregg

freeepeace said...

Hi All ~ It's been an emotional weekend on all ends of the spectrum. Thanks for your support and the great site-reviews. Karen, your CD will be shipped via 1st class mail this week. Woohoo - thanks for your support! SloMo, you built me a house and pretty much carried all my stuff in, dusted it off, set it up and now I get to live there! If I were any more grateful I would explode!

irun01 said...

It's an awesome web site, and you are now officially my FAVORITE Rock Star.

clarity4today said...

Yes, I did visit. :-) Actually a few days ago. I've already said in another comment how exciting it is to watch another person as they start having all the things come together-- dreams come true right before us. I am sure that website is the beginning of something fabulous. Oh, and she did an excellent job! Glad you got the nerve to ask her. Friendship is a beautiful thing, isn't it?