Sunday, December 14, 2003

Pound / Pledge #2

In honor of SloMo's 2nd lost pound, I have offered to wake up to the alarm clock tomorrow [Sunday!] morning and open the yoga studio for Cheryl.  She mentioned she hasn't been getting restful sleep and she has to teach a class plus the intro course tomorrow.  That's four hours of teaching.  Since she doesn't start teaching till 11 AM,  I can prepare the studio for the 9 AM class and she can sleep in.

If you know me at all, then you know how important my morning sleep is.  And you know I rarely set my alarm!  So this is definitely a charitable donation for a good cause!

...especially now that it's after 2 AM!

3 comments:

itsjustusinnc said...

YOWZA! Now that IS some serious charity. When I *do* go to sleep (like I should be right now hee hee), I don't care if it's the end fo the world, I ain't waking up for nothin'!

Gregg

irun01 said...

GREAT idea. Every bit of sleep helps.

slowmotionlife said...

Woot!!! That's a good deed, indeed!! You're a wonderful friend - not only to Cheryl, but to me as well. If everyone offered to do these types of things on a daily basis, the world would be a much better place, I think. Great idea. :)