Sunday, December 21, 2003

Late Again!

I actually did this week's Friday Five on Friday.  I thought it would calm my nerves a bit, before my gig.  As it turns out, I was so jittery, I forgot to post it!  Found it still sitting in this untitled notepad document.

1. List your five favorite beverages.
water, yerba mate tea w/vanilla rice dream, coffee w/vanilla non-dairy, vodka martini, fruit smoothies.

2. List your five favorite websites.
Google, ebay, half.com, amazon, TrishMonaco [you know I had to!]

3. List your five favorite snack foods.
Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chips, [I guess anything with the words chocolate, chip or cookies in it!]

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
Boggle, Pictionary, Cranium, Chess, Poker

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (all), The Sims, Super Mario Brothers (all), Tetris, Dr. Mario

Headed to bed.  Gig update soon to follow.  Thanks to all for your comments of support.

4 comments:

starlitemaker said...

Can't wait to hear about Friday night, so much suspense...lol. I like some of your favorites...chocolate chip cookies, Sims, Tony Hawk, fruit smoothies and pictionary! Sorry your doctor appointment was delayed, it's so hard when you prepare for it, and then they cancel. I hope all goes well for you :)

leerluft said...

hey there Freee girl! nice friday five :) looks like we could play video poker together in Reno and talk of the sims (though I have not played in quite awhile) play some pictionary together, eat cookies and can't forget to add some vodka martini's in the mix, then ofcourse followed by some coffee. I'm saying this because those were some of the things I listed on my friday five at andrea's place. :) take care can't wait for your gig post! :)

andreakingme said...

Hee, hee. I knew you'd list TrishMonico.com. Well, you wouldn't be human if you didn't!

I used to get sore thumbs from playing the Mario Brothers video games. It was like a disease ...

itsjustusinnc said...

"I actually di this week's Friday Five on Friday."

MmmmHmmmm. Your dog ate your homework of course. :-) LMAO at number 3! I think I'm the only person in the world who really doesn't care for chocolate so much. Odd.

Gregg