Friday, November 14, 2003

got eggs?

My goodness!  I just realized the entire day has gone by and I haven't had a lick of solid food yet.  I sincerely thought I had my eggs this morning.  As I sit here realizing I woke up at a ridiculously late hour, I'm remembering those were yesterday's eggs!  ::tracking::tracking::  Let's see... woke up at ::ahem:: 11:30 this morning and rushed out the door to start my dogwalking day.  Stopped for coffee  ::dingding::  first bit of something in my stomach.  After the dogpark I stopped at the Co-Op to get basic necessities... none of which included solid food.  I did buy my favorite Superfood Juice Drink  ::dingding::  second bit of something in my stomach.  Came home. Fed Hunny  ::dingding::  oh, no, that's not mine.  Here I am, four hours later and  ::dingding::  nuthin! 

I'm sorry.  I feel like this is my exercise check-in.  Like DiAnne with her treadmill commitment, I need to really keep this food thing in check!  I know the deal.  I should graze throughout the day - even if it's a bite here and there.  Sadly, I don't feel hungry and the idea of putting food in my stomach right now makes me feel sick.  But I know it's a necessity.  I know it.  I just have to do it.

10 comments:

diannevan said...

I find this amazing. I dream about food. I think about food while I'm in the shower, driving a car, going to the bathroom... I think about food ALL THE TIME. When I come home from the grocery store, I've usually got one of the bags of goodies open and sitting beside me. But my bad habit is only slightly worse than yours. You need fuel!! BTW, the treadmill is taking a back seat to my new toy:

slowmotionlife said...

Oh, how I wish I had this problem. I never forget to eat. I sometimes forget that I'm not supposed to be eating. I forgot what's good to eat and what's *bad* to eat. I forget that I just ate 10 minutes ago, so I'm usually eating again. But I never forget to eat. ::wink:: Now, go eat! :P

babyshark28 said...

I LOVE to eat, though I do refrain from eating...too much. but, not eating at all...tsk tsk...you do make me worry so...it's that motherly instinct in me...sorry. all my friends have to deal with it. :) put yourself first..eat.

gvpagenc said...

WOW! I just noticed that I'm visitor number 4300 (Pam's got me all looking at these things now lol) and how cool is that? Do I get a cookie or something? Speaking of...YOU need to start keeping better track of your meals miss thang! That's a bad FreeePeace! (oooo, doesn't sound so good when you say it out loud rotfl) Okay, I'm just being incredibly silly

Gregg

isabelzmia said...

:::::::::hands freee a powerhouse:::::::::: one word: eat! ;-)
Be healthy, xo ~ Isabel

irun01 said...

I'm a runner, and I can tell you that if you put a couple Power Bars in your pocket and munch on them through the day . . . You'll be just fine. Besides, I think coffee should be a major food group.

freeepeace said...

Thanks irun - I do try to carry some kind of 'bar' with me but I'm not always good about remembering to get them. Adding your journal to today's to-do list! Thanks for commenting :)

hempenhomespun said...

Isn't it sick that you can FORGET to eat? Usually my days are so hectic that it'll be 1:30am and I'll be all curled in bed thinking, "What's that rumbling noise? Hmmm, when did I last put something in my stomach?"

sepintx said...

I forget to eat too, but I do have "comfort" foods. Items I really like to eat. One is cornbread. Surprisingly good with honey. Easy to make too.

clarity4today said...

OH my goodness. I wish I could forget to eat for about a week....

You better take care of yourself, young lady! Lack of food will make you feel down, and you might not even realize how crappy you feel until you are feeling better. :-)