Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Giving More Thanks

I'm moved to tears by the overwhelming response of support, love and laughter I've been receiving since my (many) entries about the parotid tumor behind my ear.  I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your comments, emails, jokes, hugs, smiles and for offering your shoulders to lean on and hands to hold.

My intention the other morning was to write till I got it out.  I hadn't even planned on posting it in my public journal.  It's been such a private process.  But, almost without thinking, I found myself posting it and letting go.

It's not something I talk about - for the pure reason that it's just too difficult.  Apparently it's easier for me to write about.  And that's what brings me to my deepest gratitude.  Writing alone clears the muck.  It always helps me sort things out.  But writing, posting, being read and responded to?  WHOA!  There are levels of healing here that I'm not even consciously aware of yet.  I just feel it.

YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE OF THANKS

[continued below]

8 comments:

babyshark28 said...

YOU are the sweetest, at one time you said you lit a candle for me...and I will do the same for you. may that energy of yours keep you movin' along on this journey :) always in my heart and thoughts. love -

viviansullinwank said...

{{{{{Free}}}}} You have the greatest smile! This video got in synch with the audio at the end. I loved it! Happy Thanksgiving girl...we LOVE you!!!

aynetal3 said...

Hi Freee ... just wanted to add our best encouragement with the others. We're glad you took the time to write. Some things are worthy of letting go. Difficulties will come and go, but friendship is ever lasting. Healing IS good always. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the pups! Our love, Ayn and all

irun01 said...

Happy Thanksgiving. It was great to see you again . . . .

gvpagenc said...

Freee I love watching you guys' videos! And I'm glad you decided to share this whole thing with us. Keeping things that may be painful buried within ourselves does little to improve our health young lady (and I know you know that) :-) But I'm not chastising, just glad you're feeling some healing :-)

Gregg

babyshark28 said...

I popped in to say...Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your salad today :)

yakima127 said...

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you today! I am glad you shared this story; it helped me to REALLY look at some things in my own life. I feel I have now reached a different level of healing because of your own ordeal. Thank you!

Jae

sepintx said...

Glad to be of some help!