Wednesday, November 26, 2003

[continued from above]

DiAnne - Thank you for understanding that I *do* need to do what's right for me.  I do believe in homeopathic and natural healing.  I know you know that. And I am working toward doing what I need to do to stay healthy.  This is step one.

Karen - Thank you for your prayers and the kind words.  You are very sweet.

To all new commenters [am4th, andi214, yakima127, and ondinemonet - i've seen you around town a lot, but don't recall you ever commenting in my journal]  WOW - thank you all for visiting, commenting, supporting and giving me more journals to read!  Don't be strangers anymore.  It's nice to hear from you.

Checking in:  Yes, my ear hurts today.  Yes, I'm a little scared.  Yes, there's tugging in my throat and neck.  But yes, I can handle it.  I feel good.  I feel loved.  I feel supported.  I feel like I matter.  I also noticed that it hurts more in the cold air (A-HA!) - The pain subsided last spring.  Could it be that my ear is sensitive to the cold?  Possibly.  Doesn't mean the tumor is growing and invading more parts of me now.  I also remembered Doc drained (or, scraped) all of the substance from inside the tumor.  I now have (or should have) an empty shell of a tumor there.

I'm close!  I am very close to picking up that phone.  What I'd really like to do is talk to a non-Western medical professional.  But my insurance doesn't cover things like that (damn government!)  But still, I'm thankful for the insurance, for emergencies!

1 comment:

isabelzmia said...

You do matter ... you matter very much.

For you - for your journey:
"Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures. And however undramatic the pursuit of peace, the pursuit must go on."
- John F. Kennedy